The Pressure'

{Everyone be sure to read the ending where I ask the questions!}

Jaden POV:
Today I went off on Kehlani because I didn't feel like being bothered, and it's my business anyways NOT hers!

It's 8:00pm and I'm just in bed laying down.... Like always!

I've been crying all day and I'm really tired of it! Ik that sounds babyish but I really Love Tiana and I can't deal no more!I feel like I messed up but we have to do this! I was so close in counseling to telling Tiana that we should break up...but I was willing to work things out!

My phone starts to buzz! I'm getting a call~

" Hello?" I say aggravated

" Hey Jay I'm sorry about lunch!" Kehlani says

" No it's was my fault!" I say feeling bad.

"Yea it's alrite! But how you doin?" She asks nicely

" I'm doin better! " I say looking around the room.

" Yea... Well I wanted to make sure you weren't trying to do anything crazy!" She says happily

" No never! I have too much to live for!" I say with a smile

" Well it's good hearing your lovely voice! I love you!" She says

" Love you to Kay! Bye" I say ready to hanging up!

" Byee."

We hang up!

Tiana POV:

Kehlani told my mom about my suicidal thoughts and so I couldn't try anything dangerous! Now my mom is making me sleep with her!

So I'm in her room......

She's laying next to me on her phone! I decide to talk to her on advises...

" Hey mom!" I say trying I get her attention!

" Yes Tiana!" She turns over to me quickly

" I think I should break up with Jay!" I say meaning it deeply! " And why is that?" She says." Well I just think that I'm putting way to much pressure on him, which is tearing me apart to see that I'm doing this to him!" I start to cry and she rubs my back!

" Well...what's does Jay wanna do?" She says rubbing thru my hair!

" Every time we get into an argument it's either break up or take a break! In his eyes I can see that he wants to {break up} but he says {take a break} ! " I say wiping my eyes...

" Baby! You have to commit to yourself before you commit yourself to others! I know your taking counseling classes but your should really find something that makes you feel good like... Poetry, music, art, fashion, journal writing any dance!" She says

I thought about what she said and I found 1 thing that I really like that soothes me! MUSIC| I don't listen to I it much, but I love it! And did I tell you I quit DANCE| and Jay quit too...

I couldn't do it! The grades, me and Jay and my conditions I just couldn't do it!And so Jay said he would quit to! I didn't want him to but he did it anyways!

" I like music....." I say

" Well listen to music! I used to do the same when I was mad, sad, depressed and happy I would listen to it! There's a song for every emotion and what's going on in life!" She says smiling.

Some of my favorite artist are:
~ Jhene Aiko
~ Dej Loaf
~ Kehlani
~ Lil durk
~ J.cole
~ Drake
~ Meek Mill
~ PartyNextDoor
ECT.....