Back To It!

" So what's up with you guys!" I ask!
" Oh well we were just thinking about the talent show coming up next month!" Brandon says! " Oh yea Tiana I have a great routine I think we should perform!" I say happily! Tiana frowns!

She looks at Brandon, and looks at me slowing a huge lump in her throat!

" Jay..... Brandon just asked if could perform with him!" I then punched Brandon in the face..... In my head! "Oh well... You can perform 2wice?" I say having a slanted smile! " Ok then!" She says smiling! " Well imma leave yall alone! Bye beautiful!" I say kissing her cheek! I see her blush as I walk away! That still works? I think to myself!

Tiana POV:
As Jaden kisses my cheek! I feel tingly inside...blushing and forgetting Brandon was right next to me!

" So you like Jaden don't u?" He says licking his lips! " Well.... He's my ex and we're kinda trying to work things out!" I say biting down on my bottom lip. Just thinking about Jaden makes my heart melt!

" That means I have no chance with you!" He says and I'm shocked!

" Uhh... You like me?" I say running my fingers thru my hair.

" Y-yea."He says giving me a evil-nasty smile!

" Never say Never?" I say suprised! I don't think I'll ever let go of Jay! But you actually never know... One day I might just think it's time to let go of him! Hopefully that never happens but idk? Brandon then smiles, showing full teeth!

" You have a nice smile!" I say moving my bangs out of my face!

" Thanks! So do you." He says laughing! I giggle a little too.

Soon class is over, and Brandon and I depart he has history, and I have Gym!
I walk downstairs to gym not changing because.... I'm wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt I call these my lazy days!

" Hey girly!" Someone says from behind! I turn around to see who it is.
Ughh.... Jasmine! Here we go.....
" Hi" I say dryly.

" So how have you and Jay been?" She says giving me an evil glare.

" We've been doing fine!" I say rolling my eyes until I see Jay walking over here! When he gets close enough I grab him.... and pull him in smashing my lips against his!

" Hey baby!" I say running my fingers  through his hair.

" Hey Princess!" He says kissing me on my cheek and continues down to my me neck! Were not actually together "yet" but, by him leaving those sweet kisses! They drawl me in, making me hungry for Jay more.....

I giggle as he releases!

" Mm... I see you've got a new bracelet." She says putting her hands on her hips!

" Yea I do..... Jaden got it for me." She looks in shock. But then puts a evil smile on her face. She walks away whispering in Jays ear! " What did that trick say?" I say " She wants to meet up with me after school!" I roll my eyes. "Don't worry bout that... But we're we doing that just for fun or are we really together?" Jay says.

I need to think! Should me and Jay get back or...! I think we should, I really miss him being next to me everyday. College is next year, and me and Jay need to start working things out before than! Because if this is serious, I want to be with him then.

" Yes, I wanna be with u." I say and he smiles. " I love you mama!" He says kissing me on the cheek. I wrap my arms around his neck and look at him. " I Love you to monkey! I really missed your presence." I say smirking.
" Mmm...and I missed that ass on my dic- " I slap him on the back of the head! " Your something else!" I say laughing.

School finally ends (half day)! We only had 3 classes but I was fine with that. Kehlani and I are starving. So Jay decided to take us out!

" Aye Tiana" I hear someone calling me. Behind me Jason is walking towards us. " oh hey Brandon!" I say looking at Jay, and back over to Brandon. " what's up!" I say. " Do you mind if I come along? To get to know you guys. I need some friends?" I look at Kehlani and Jay they nod there heads. " Yea!"

We all get to the lunch spot it's called Sandwich Bar . We meet up in the parking lot! I wanted to drive with Jay, so Kehlani drove in my car for me. We walked in and ordered, getting seated we then dig in.

" So where you from?" I hear Kehlani ask. " I'm from Cali!" He said putting up the west side sign. " Oh, why did you move?" She asks." Well my dad got a job offer here." He says taking a sip of his water.

Jay then starts caressing my arm. I look over to him and smile.  He lays his head in the crook of my neck... and goes on his phone. I see Brandon and Kay staring at us...

" Uh.. What?" I ask laughing.

" Nothing!" Kehlani says and Brandon laughs.

We finish our lunch and we all decide to head back to my house. I swear they just come for a free meal!

" JAY STOPP!" I say laughing really hard as he tickles me non-stop!

" Nah... You started it!" He says going on. " I'm gonna pee on myself." I say laughing and he stops. I lay down on my back as he lays his head on my stomach! Turning around he lifts up my shirt and leaves wet kisses on my stomach trailing up to my bra....

" Babe stop! " I say pulling down my shirt and lifting his head up to mines, squashing his cheeks together!

" Who cares if they see, I'll do it in front of yo mama too!" He says and I giggle as he kisses my forehead.

I see Brandon staring over at me! I then get uncomfortable, cuffing Jay onto me I wrap my legs around him!

" Ya'll are too much!" Kehlani says sitting on the bed next to us. " Keh can I talk to you!" Brandon says giving me a devious look .... They leave out the room!

___________________________
Awe Jay and Tiana are so cute! But sorry I wasn't updating, I just took a break😊 What do yall think about BRANDON! And might he do with Kehlani?