_•*|€HILL£R|*•_

" Your a good " Friend" Jay!!!!" Kehlani exaggerated! Jay smiles shyly.

" Jay!! I just don't know what to say.... I love it! But how did you get the money? We both know we all don't got a job!" I say shaking my head! " Well I actually did work for this! I have a job!" Jay says laughing! " Where you work at?" I ask! " I work at...... The dance studio!" Jay says rubbing the back of his neck!

What how could he work at the studio and not tell me?!? I mean it kinda was my fault that he left dance, because he decided to leave because I was leaving too! But it was his choice he didn't have to follow me....

" Why didn't you tell me Jay?" I say softly feeling bad! " Because I know it was least thing on your mind!" He says looking down! " Yea but still you should've told me that you miss dance! Now I feel bad that you left!" I say grabbing his hand. He looks up at me but "doesn't look at me" (you knew what I mean) " Well yea I miss dance but it wouldn't be right without you!" He says rubbing his arm! " Look you should get back into dance!" I say. " No Tiana I'm no-" I cut him off! " Hush child.... Yes your going to do dance! And I'm coming with you!" I say smiling! " Thx Ti!" He says giving me a hug! " No thank you! I love you!" I say

" I-I love you too!" He says blushing! "Come on Mr. Blushy!" I say giggleing I say grabbing Kehlani and Jay to class!

(During Class!)

" Hey class quiet down! Now we have a new student today! I want you guys to be nice and welcome Brandon!" She says leading Brandon to his seat right next to me!

Brandon was..... Fine! He had hazelnut/caramel toned skin that look smooth! He had short tight-curly hair with a nice fade in the back! He was about 5'9! He had on glasses but they don't look perscripted! He dressed very stylish and I could tell he was into sneakers! He smelt very good I could tell what cologne it was....POLO RED!
{His his hair cut is in the photo box}

" Heyy I'm Brandon, what's your name?" He says smiling at me! " I-I'm Tiana!" I say smiling back with my dimples showing! " Your very gorgeous Tiana!" He says and I blush instantly. " Thank you!" I said flipping my hair and crossing my legs! " Aye ms. Tiana can I borrow a pencil?"!He ask! "Ohh no pencils on the first day that's a good first move!" I say getting him a pencil out and handing it to him! He laughs!

Throughout class me and Brandon talked the whole time! Flirting, laughing and singing! The bell rings....

" What class do you have now?" I ask! "Umm...." He says pulling out his schedule and scanning it! " I've got math room 305!" He says bitting his lip nervously (it was sexy tho!) " Oh me too lets go!" I grab my stuff and head to the next class!

Jaden POV:
Brandon Brandon Brandon! Tiana's already fallin for him! She forgot about me and Kehlani! I just got her a bracelet and she's already forgot! I really wish we were together right now because.... I'm scared of losing her!

" Kay! Look at her....." I say taping Kehlani and pointing to Tiana flirting with Brandon! " She's boy struck! Don't worry it'll just lasts a few days she'll get tired of him!" Kehlani says " She never got tired of me!" I say " Ohhh..... Yea your domed!" She says making a nervous face! " I'm gonna go over there!" I say getting up! " Yea go get you girl!" Kay says laughing!

" Hey Tiana!" I say walking over there and taking a seat near them! " Oh hey Jay!" She says smiling at me! " Oh yea this is my boy- I mean friend Jay!" She says smiling " Wassup Jay!" Brandon says I just nods! " Can I see your bracelet Ti!" I say grabbing her wrist and fiddling with her bracelet! " What are you  doing?" She ask confusedly "Oh I was fixing it! It was twisted!" I say letting go of her wrist! She smiles weirdly....

" So what's up with you guys!" I ask! "Oh well we where just thinking about the talent show coming up next month!" Brandon says! " Oh yea Tiana I have a great routine I think we could perform!" I say happily! Tiana frowns!
_________________________
Everything was going great until Brandon came!!! Tiana and Jay actually had a chance!

What is Tiana gonna say next???
😰😬😶!

^^COMMENT^^