Chp//40//

Tiana POV:
Its 10:36 and Jasmine still hasn't called me yet. I don't want to worry about it, Brandon told me things will be alright but I know something's wrong. Im now outside on Brandon's deck from his room. I enjoy the nice cool breeze and the moons phases changing throughout the weeks.

Brandon walks out side and takes a seat next to me. He wraps a blanket around me and hugs me tightly into his chest. " Still worrying?" He said quietly.
I nodded my head and played around with his necklace.

" Well don't. Be patient I'm pretty sure things will be fine, if not I'll always be here for you" he said smiling at me.
Kehlani walked outside with my phone and it was ringing. I grabbed it from her and answered it.

" Hey Jasmine" I said nervously. She greeted me back innocently. " What's happening?" I asked sighing. She blew her breathe and began to speak.
" Well he came over, everything was fine until he decided to kiss me" my  heart sunk and here came the water works, "but I didn't fuck him, I stopped before things got serious!" She said making me feel no better.

I brushed back my hair and put the phone down on speaker. " Did he mention anything about me?" I asked him. " Yea I asked where the relationship would be going from here and he said that he got lots hoes of running around for him ,and he doesn't need someone like you that's interested in other niggas while you guys are dating!" She said " I told him that he's not right, and that you guys should talk about it." She said sighing.

I looked over to Brandon and back down to my phone. " Well thanks for everything, I'll see you tomorrow at school!" I said sadly. " No problem GN." She replied " GN" I said hanging up. I sat the phone in my lap and broke down.

Tears began to fall from my eyes and I hid my face from Brandon. He grabbed my hands and removed them from my face. " Look at me" he said pushing my hair from my face, I looked up at him wiping my eyes. " You don't have to hide ok, we all have these bad times and that's what friends are for... To get through things with you." He said holding my hands tightly. Kehlani sat next to me and rubbed my back while I cried.

The person I changed for, changed up on me. He's treating me like I'm a side piece but really I gave my place to be the main one in his life. I guess my love meant nothing to him and if he can't see what he has in front of him, he'll experience me not being there. Maybe that'll make him see.

" Your a beautiful person Ti and you shouldn't waist your time with somebody like him-" she said as Brandon cut her off. " You deserve better and you know it, you should be treated like the Princess that you are! Only if he knew what he's missing. Anybody would be lucky as every to have you!" He said smiling at me. I looked at Kay and him they and wiped my tears.

All the things they were saying are absolutely true, but it's hard to let go of someone that you've always dreamed of and when you've finally got a chance to hold them your love struck. I've made a bond with him that I can't untie. I wish I can say that I don't love him anymore but that would be a lie.

" Can you take me home?" I asked Brandon, he nodded and got up, helping me. Kay gathered our things and we left. He drove Kay home first, and here we were sitting outside in my driveway.

" I'm sorry about tonight, I really think you should be treated better because I don't like seeing someone as special as you just thrown to the side." He said cupping my chin in his hands.

" keep your head up ok! Don't worry about it let things just flow!" He said smiling. His smile always made me feel warm inside, a smile peeked out from my lips. He kissed my forehead and said goodbye.

School again.... 6:35 a.m

I woke up surrounded in tissues and tears. My eyes were red and my hair was a mess. I could feel the dry tears on my cheeks that had appealed since I cried myself to sleep. I got up and walked into my bathroom.