Chp//35//

" This is not me" I said releasing my hand from his. He looks over to me confused. I know it's going to hurt him but it's just not right, Kehlani is my best friend and I can't betray her feelings for my own.

" what do you mean?" He said trying to grab for my hand again. I snatched it away and stood up" This can't be right, it's not! There can't be an us." I explained as I watch his total mood change. I know exactly how it feels to be cheated on and it's not a great feeling.

" Your just like Jaden, you say you would never hurt me and you might not be hurting me directly but it's not right for Kay." I said sadly. He gets up walking over to me as I start to get frustrated.

Running his hand down my shoulder he tilts my head up towards his and stares down at me with the same evil and hungry look he had earlier.

" I would never mean to hurt Kay on purpose, and now you know what I really want!" He said licking his lips, my palms were sweating and I just wanted to be gone from his presence.

He leans in slowly as I turn my cheek,avoiding his lips that crash into my cheek bone. I back up and walk out of the room. I find my way to the door and open it, as I walk out Brandon grabs my arm.

" Aye come on don't be like that Ti I ju-" he tried to explain as I cut him off
" No Brandon listen, I don't know what you want from me. We're never gonna be a couple! I would never want to disrespect Kehlani and you should respect my decision." I said walking off the porch and to the side walk.

I was going home and I didn't want to be bothered by anyone. I didn't even want to go back to school knowing I'm going to have to explain to people what's going on.

I plugged in my earbuds and turned up my favorite song at the moment resuming the part I was on.....
Best Mistake by Ariana Grande.

Break up, make up
Total waste of time
Can we please make up
Our minds
And stop acting like we're blind

'Cause if the water dries up, and the moon stops shining
Stars fall, and the world goes blind
Boy, you know I'll be saving my love for you,
For you

'Cause you're the best mistake I've ever made
But we hold on, hold on

There's no pot of gold in the rainbows we chase
But we hold on, hold on

Finally after 30 long minutes I arrived at my house. I noticed I didn't have my key and decided to call Kay to bring my stuff.

After about 10 minutes someone pulls in, I couldn't tell by the face but the car was definitely familiar. A foot stepped out of the drivers seat and there Jaden stood with a bright smile on his face.

I thought it would be Kehlani but sadly it wasn't. He walks up to the porch and hands me my bag along with some papers that I'm guessing are homework.

I silently grab the stuff and look through my bag for my key. I find it and unlock the door,

" thanks." I said quietly as I walk through the door. He nods " wait can we talk?" He said softly. I closed my eyes for a moment and open them. I'm so stressed out that I don't really want to hear about what anyone else has to say at this point.

" I don't kno-" I tried to say as he cut me off " please!" He said looking innocent as ever, I sighed and opened the door for him to come in. He walks through and I close the door behind him.

I set my stuff down and walk to the kitchen. Opening the fridge I grab 2 bottles of water out and hand one to Jaden.

I sit at the island and he sits next to me.
" I'm sorry for what happened today" he said looking me in the eyes. I always could tell when he was truthful or not because he would always have a sincere look on his face, and gave eye contact.