Chp//37//

Love comes from the heart. You know it's right when you've got that sparkling feeling in you stomach when there around. Love is strong, it can tear people down or build them up. Love can bring the best of your feelings and cherish them with the other half. Love is being happy no matter where you are in life, even if there's a void. Love is to spend the rest of your life with the person who makes you feel warm in the upper left place in your chest. Love is what I have for you....

But I can't stand the fact that I can't love you. When I see you with him my love letters turn into paper airplanes that are being thrown in the pit of regret. My mind turns into poetry that my heart begins to read. Your hands locked with his, I turn around so I don't have to be tortured. My loves pouring out and it's creating a puddle of the things I would've did with you. To feel your soft bliss lips touch mines makes me tempted to try again. Your beauty makes me weaker challenging my choice of telling you my feelings so late.....

If I could write this down and send it to her I would, but Jaden's back to being hers. I can't lie and say I don't like having Kehlani around its just, I have stronger feelings for her. It doesn't feel the same sharing a kiss with Kay as I did with her. If only she knew how strongly I felt about her.

I sat in the back of the class with my head laid down into my arms. This might sound fruity or sweet as society would call it because I'm letting my feelings get the best of me. I can't really control how I'm feeling your hearts just your heart. Welcoming in more gloomy days;

The bell rings and I get up. I just can't focus here, a place where I'm falling in the deepest and hottest pit in hell. I walk through the hall trying to avoid everyone I know but soon I get to office signing my self out for the day.

I go to my locker and grab my keys and bag. I'm probably not gonna return for a while, Imma just go were ever hell takes me.

Kehlani spots me down the hall and I immediately sigh. She runs towards and stops right in front of me.

" Where you going?"she asked with an attitude. I rub the back of neck and sigh agitatedly," I'm leaving" I said continuing to walk forward.

" Why?" She said with a frown.
" Because...." I said semi-yelling down the hall. I continued to walk down towards the door not looking back, even when I had a strong feelings that she was still there watching me.

My hands touch the door of freedom, with the fall leaves crunching beneath my feet, the wind whistling singing its same tune over and over again. I finally reach my car and head to home.

Kehlani POV:
I don't know what's going on with him but it just needs to end. One minute he's happy the other he's lost. I just don't understand what going on because he doesn't tell me anything.

I head to lunch were I should be. I spot Tiana and Jaden sitting down at the table eating. I make my way over there prepared for the questions their gonna ask.

" Where's Brandon?" Tiana asks. I sigh and sit down rubbing my temples.
" What's wrong Kay?" Jay asked. I fiddle around with my fingers and look up to them slowly.

" He left.... And didn't tell me anything!" I said getting more frustrated inside. I assume they knew who I was talking about because they didn't ask.

I pull out my phone and begin to dial his phone number. It rings, and rings but no answer. I continue to call him reaching about 29 calls. I'm just that type of bitch to blow up someone's phone.

Tiana and Jay didn't bother to talk to me further more. I really couldn't care less about eating lunch, because all I wanted to know was what's wrong with Brandon.

I can't take this anymore, I get up and run out of the cafeteria. Tiana runs after me and catches up.
" What's wrong!?" She said trying to catch her breathe. I break down into tears and she comforts me.

" Awe what's wrong Kay?" She said wiping my tears. " It's Brandon I just can't take him anymore, he doesn't even communicate with me."I said burying my head into my hands. She hugs me tightly and we walk outside.

" Can we go by his house?" I asked. She looked at me and nodded. Jay decided to drive us all to the house, they stayed in the car and I waited at the door.

I rung the door bell, taking a deep breathe. I hear footsteps and finally someone opens the door, it was his mom.

" Hey Ms. Seldom how are you?" I said trying to smile. She looked at me with a slanted smile and welcomed me in.
" I'm doing fine sweetie and you?" She asked. " I'm doing fine!" I said hesitantly. "No honey I can ready you like an open book, already knowing what's going on!" She said closing the door behind us.

" I came to talk to Brandon..." I said letting a sigh let lose. She points up to the steps and I nod walking up. I arrive at his door, waiting to go in. I know I should but I can't...

I let my feelings go and decide to open the door, there he was laying on the bed. I couldn't decide to let him notice me or just walk in. My mind was telling me to go for whatever.

My feet slide across his white carpet and I see his head shot toward. He looked sad, and I could tell that he didn't want to be bothered, but anyways I walked over to the bed and sat down.

" Tell me what's going on baby!" I said caressing his cheek. He stays silent continuing to stare down at the ground.
I was trying to be patient with him considering the fact that he always was for me.

His lips part and words actually come out this time. " I just can't stand to sit here another minute lying to you-" he said softly. My eye brow furrowed and I was confused.

" My love for you isn't as deep as the one I have for her." He spoke as tears speckled down my cheek. I dabbed them and continued to listen to him speak. " But I would never want to hurt a beautiful soul such as yourself." He said looking up at me.

I felt hurt and confused, but something was telling me in my heart that I should be happy... because he was happy now. He gave me a hug squeezing me tight and I smiled wiping my tears.

" If this what really makes you happy, I'm willing to do anything." I said smiling. He nodded off and we walked to the door. A part of me just wanted to cry into his chest, but I had to be strong because he did it.

I walked down the steps saying goodbye to his mother and out the door to the porch we went. " I want you to know that I'm sorry if this hurt you. That wasn't my intentions at all and I will always love you." He spoke kissing my forehead and I wrapped my arms around his stomach.

" It's ok, right now you showed bravery for doing that. I would rather us be broken up and communicating then to be together and not!" I said chuckling.
He smiles.

" Maybe one last kiss won't hurt so bad-" I said bitting my bottom lip. His hands crawl up my chin pulling me closer our lips met for the last time. It felt good and I liked it, I know I would miss this but something about it made me feel satisfied enough for it to be the last.

We pull apart smiling with our hearts shining. We say our last goodbyes as a couple and our hands wave signaling the new ship to being single. I walked to the car confidently not having hate for anyone.

I sat in the back seat with his words on rewind in my heart. I wouldn't dare go against his will of forsakenness, but to have his old presence in my mind comfort me.

I know ppl it was short but I wanted to end it off here 😊 the next chapter will be longer I promise...

So what do you think about this chapter comment>

Love y'all 💗