Chp//45//

Tiana's POV:
Monday, and it's back to school again.
I really don't feel like going today, I'm tired and my friends are turning against me. I can't seem to understand how Kehlani my best friend turns on my back.

I get up anyways and do my hygiene routine . I put on my matching sweat pants and hoodie outfit from Victoria Secrets and put my hair up in a messy bun as usual. I grab my things and go downstairs.

" Good morning mommy!" I said hugging her. She kissed me on the forehead and headed me my food and orange juice. I sat down and enjoyed my good until Brandon arrived.

The doorbell rang, but eventually he just walked in always. He made his way to the kitchen and greeted my mom and I. " Goodmorning lady's " he said.

I smiled and greeted as my mom did too. I put my plate away in the sink along with my glass and headed off to school.

School, 7:05
I walked into the building trying not to make today seem so bad but it was useless. Kay didn't want to to talk to me and I'm pretty sure Jaden didn't either.
All I have is Brandon and I failed to notice that I hurt him also.

" I'll see you around bye baby" I said hugging Brand he agreed and we split ways. I walked past Kehlani and Jaden's locker that brought up old memories. I'm not sure if I'll ever get their respect back but probably not in a while.

Finally I reached class. I already saw Kehlani sitting in the back and she still seemed pissed from yesterday so I didn't bother talking to her. I walked down the aisle of desk and sat down.

Class went on, and today things went by quickly. It was break hour and I decided to take a little time to myself.
I went outside and sat down in the court yard.

I pulled out my journal and started writing:

Dear Journal,
Things aren't going well. Ever since Jay and I broke up my I haven't been feeling the same. The fact he's found a new girl doesn't me me any happier.
Kehlani is bonding with Xyana and I kinda feel like my spot is being taken.
Brandon is just getting on my nerves, and is acting sensitive even when he knows how I feel. I just want to be able to be happy again. That's all!
Love Tiana

I layed my head back against the tree, and closer my eyes. Things just didn't feel right, I felt like something was standing over me. I opened up and saw a familiar person...Pryce.

" What you doing out here alone?" He asked siting down next to me. I scored over to give him space and sighed.
" I don't know...relaxing" I answered.

He nodded and rubbed the back of his head. " You know Kehlani isn't gonna be mad for long, and so is Jay! I know them both very well. Just give them a minute to think about things."

I nodded my head and leaned my head against the tree. " I've been so overwhelmed since Jay and I broke up, and in some kind of way I miss what we used to have. I love Jay and I don't know why I would even break up with-" I said gasping.

I didn't notice but I bad tears coming down my eyes, and Pryce was calming me down. " And all I know is that I made some stupid mistake that I-I just can't go back and change" the crying continued and I now noticed what was tearing me up inside.

I miss Jay. He was my everything, he changed my perspective on life. He made things better for me, and gave me hope. I don't know how I let the most important person out my life like that.