Betrayed.

(Next Morning)

I wake up shifting to the other side of my bed where my night stand sits! I turn off my 6:30am alarm on my phone, and snuggle back in the covers. Suddenly I get a notification on my phone.

It's a tweet from Kehlani:

KehBaby💕:
I think I might be in love.... Is it meant?

.....
As I read this suspicious tweet, I get up walking over to my bathroom! I strip taking of my clothes and tying my hair up in a messy bun, to get in the shower!

As the warm water hits my body, and the aroma of Cherry Blossom body-wash flows the air, I tense up feeling a cold breeze of air hit my body. I stick my head out in curiosity.

" Jay get out!" I yell, laughing a little.
He then leaves the bathroom and I finish up.

I get dressed in a yellow polo shirt and black shorts, with Air Jordan 14 retro "Vibrant Yellow"! I decided to wear my hair down today!

Putting on a few sprits of my Victoria Secret perfume, I head downstairs to find Jay talking to my mom, all eyes hit me, as I jumped off the last step like a little kid while laughing! Jay and my mom walks to towards me.

" Goodmorning honey!" My mom says running her hands thru my hair, as I swat her hand off.

" Goodmoring beautiful!" I blush as his sweet words fill my ears. " Ready for school?" I nod as we say our goodbyes to my mother and leave.

Kehlani POV:
I call Jay to ask where he's at. He has to pick me up, but he's running late.

" Jay where are you?" I ask

" I can't pick up my girl?" He says laughing. " We're around the corner!"

" Ok I'll be outside, waiting!" I say and we both say our goodbyes hanging up.

4 mins later.....

He pulls up in the driveway blasting music, as I walk to the car shaking my head! I get in the back seat and instantly, Jay and Tiana turns to me....

".... Whatcha staring for?" I say rolling my neck.

" Nothing much we just noticed how beautiful you are!" Jay says looking at Tiana suspiciously.

" Uhhh.... Thx!" I say laughing and Jay pulls out, turning his music back.

(School)
We finally arrive at school just on time! We walk into the building with the nice air conditioning hitting our heated bodies as we walk in! Jay and Tiana walk right past me arguing about, when the science test is (smh). I walk to my locker until I'm being pulled by someone.....

I turn to see who it is... Brandon.
He pulls me in holding onto my waist.

" Brandon why did you have to pull me like that?" I say giggling as he swings our hands back and forth.

" Cuz you didn't see me girl!" He says licking his big and juicy bottom lip!

" Mmm...well I gotta go." I say letting go of his hand, he pulls me back.

" Lemme walk you ma, we got the same class!" I playfully roll my eyes.

" Right!" I say sarcastically and shuts his locker and rushes back over to me. I know he likes me and all but, we're taking things alittle to fast! I hardly know him. I just don't want to lose what we have, by my selfish ways. I don't know....

Tiana POV:
Jaden and I are already in class, were early! But Kehlani is not here, either Brandon....something's definitely fishy!

They then walk in, and Brandon whispers something in her ear as they part and she giggles.