+ €harged Up -

Later on after school they come over my house, my mom asked if they could stay for dinner and they of course said yes! They hungry asses!!

" I'm happy we're friends!" Jay says turning towards me and smiles! " Me too!" I say playfully hitting him! He tackles me and we play wrestle but we end up on top of eachother............

Jay is holding my hands down over my head while he's on top of me! We stare into each other's eyes! Jay licks his bottom lip tempting me to bite the side of my bottom lip! He takes his hand and slides it down to my waist....and grips the side of it ! Holding down only one of my hands now.

I take my free hand and play with his curls! He brings his head down to mines and smashes his lips into mines! We kissed like we hadn't kisses eachother in years! He brings his tongue out pressing against my lips asking for entrance! I let him enter and his tongue explores my mouth! We continue this for about 3 more minutes and I finally pull away for air!

" Jay this isn't right!" I say regretting it but then again, I loved it! " But Tiana we should be together! Every time we kiss I feel it!" He says getting off of me! "We're friends remember!!" I say looking around the room for Kehlani!

" KEHLANI!" I yell getting up.... "Damn where she went!" I whisper! "Tiana!" Jay snaps at me.

I then go sit back down next to Jaden!
" Don't get me wrong Jay I want to be with you.... But we're Toxic together! I'm supposed to be the better me... The person that doesn't need anyone to make me happy! Because I need to be happy with myself first." A tear sheds from my eye and I quickly wipe it!

" We might be Toxic together but when we are together everything feels right! I'm in love with you and at that I'm  scared of losing you!" He says grabbing my hand. " Jay I'm sorry I know you want an US but.... It's gonna take time! For me to love you I have to love myself! But you don't have to worry about losing me!" I say grabbing his other hand and rubbing his cheek!

Kehlani walks in and I get up letting Jaden's hands slide from mines! "Where were you?" I ask! "I left while you guys where eating eachothers faces off!"  We all laugh! " So are ya'll-" she says but Jay cuts her off!

"Unfortunately no....!" He says losing his big smile! And I lose my smile to! "Yea we're just close friends!" I say "Well I was talking to your mom.. She's very funny!" Kehlani explains and I shake my head. " And she said dinner is done!" She says rubbing her hands together! We walk down stairs and walk into the kitchen...

" Hey mom dukes! " I say grabbing her, and I hug her tight and she tries to get out of it but, I squeeze her tighter!
" Really Tiana let go!" She say laughing! " Nah... Say you love me!" I say! " Gurl get off me!" She says pulling me off her. " You don't love me ma!" I say fake crying ! " Tiana get the plates and stop playin! You know I love you!" She say semi- yelling!

We eat dinner and go into the entertainment room! I put on a movie.. With our huge T.V. That was like a movie theater and got candy! We sat in the seats and covered eachother up with the blankets!

Jay slides his hand under the blanket and since I'm in the middle my arms are already covered! He puts his hand on my thigh... I give him the look! And I grab his hand and try to take it off, but instead he intertwines our fingers! I just kept our hands together and i see a big smile cover his face...

We finish the movie and soon Kehlani leaves!

" I should be going, my moms blowing up my phone!" Jay says rubbing his stomach. " Yea!" I say getting up. He gets up also and we walk upstairs!
" Thanks for hanging with me!" I say opening the front door! " No problem... Anything for you!" He says winking at me! " I'm sorry about going off on you today!" I say looking at my feet! " It's ok I deserved it... I was acting selfish!" I look back at him and nod my head fastly! " I'll see you tomorrow!" I say kissing his cheek! " Yea goodnight Tiana." He says walking out! "Goodnight Jaden...." I say waving at him... He pulls off and I close the door!

(Next Morning)
Jaden POV:
I wake up feeling good about today! I do my hygiene routine and get dressed wearing khaki joggers, with my black North Face hoodie and my Air Jordan 4 Oreo's!

I greet my mom and head off to school!I walk down the hallway in school going to my locker! I feel myself getting pulled by someone! I turn around and its Jasmine.........

" What happened to us meeting up!" She says madly! " Well first of all I had other things to do! And second you can't tell me to come!" I say winking at her and walking away!

I bought a Pandora bracelet for Tiana and I'm planning on giving it to her today! I can't wait.. Even tho we might not actually be together! I still love her deeply.

" Hey Ti!" I greet Tiana! " Hey Jay!" She says walking down the hall with me! " We have a half a day today!" I say happily! " Ohh.. Yea!" She says smacking her forehead softly. "So what you gonna do after school?" She asks me. " Probably just hang with Kehlani at her house!" I say walking to my locker!

" Oh!" She says sadly. " You wanna come!" I ask, her head instantly shoots up! " Yes! I would be so bored!"  Tiana emphasizes and I laugh. We walk to to class.... Later on when it hits 11:35 am school is finally over!

We all get in our separate cars driving off to Kehlani's house! I park on the side of the rode and get out meeting Tiana and Kay! " Let's go to tha beach!" Kehlani says! " Ok but let's bring 1 car!" Tiana jumped into my car so fast just so I would have to drive them! "Awe why we gotta take my car?" I say whining. " Because your the driver now let's go!" She snaps, and we head off to the beach!

Tiana POV:
As me and Jay walk in the beach side to side (with Kehlani) I feel as if we're 1! And without him half of my body is paralyzed! But together we're not good either!

" Still go to counseling?" I ask Jay! He nods his head! " Oh how's it going?" I ask walking besides water as the waves crash into my feet! " It's going better!" He says smiling at me. " Well that's good!" I say looking back down at the sand! " Tiana I wanna give you something!" Jay says while he stops walking and pulls something out his pocket!

" What is it?!?" I ask anxiously waiting for him to bring it out! He brings out a little black box and hands it to me! "Open it!" He say and that's what I do! Then there lays a beautiful Pandora bracelet! I cover my eyes! " Thanks Jay but we're not together!" I say uncovering my face! " Yea but I still want you to know I'm here for you!" He says hooking the bracelet on my arm! I give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek!

" Your a good " Friend " Jay!!!" Kehlani exaggerated!
_________________________
Awe Jay and Tiana Kissed!!😍
Should they get back together and deal with those problems again!

Or

Stay friends until the counseling gets better??

^^COMMENT^^ which one!!!!