Chp//47//

I used to be the type to play around with girls, cheat. But i put that away for a real relationship with someone who I thought was gonna hang with me.
That went wrong and I went back to my old ways. Once I noticed this player life just wasn't what I want to be about, I changed back. Found a new friendship it was gonna turn into a relationship but instead that failed. So I'm back again....

I squished the blunt against the ash tray and got up. My phone dinged again and as usual I didn't bother to answer it. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and gargled on some mouth wash.

I lighted an incense in my room and tucked the ash try under my bed.
I went back into my bathroom and washed my face. I took a quick shower to get the smell off of me and made sure to put on cologne.

I picked out my hair and put on some Carmax chap stick. I returned back in my room for my watch and phone along with my book bag and keys.

" Jaden hurry up!" I heard my mother yell. I walked down the steps and my mom was at the bottom with her hands on her hips. " Your gonna be late!" She barked. I grabbed the donut and orange juice she had in her hand and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

" I'll see you later ma," I said closing the front door behind me. I unlocked my car and headed of to school.

Once arriving I threw away my trash and headed for the school doors.
The usual teen laughter and profanity filled my ears and I always ignored the stares of other girls. I walked only to my first period class and sat in the back, not wanting to be bothered by anyone.

Kehlani came in with a smile on her face, she looked over at me and I slouched in my chair motioning her not to come near me. Tiana walks in 2 minutes after with her hair in a messy bun and she didn't have on any make up, but she still is beautiful. The red circles were under eyes from crying probably. She sat across the room but in the back.

Brandon chased after her, but she just told him to leave her alone. Class stared and it flew by quickly ending.
I waited till Kehlani and Brandon left so I could catch up with Tiana. I know she's upset at me from the other day.

" Tiana I'm very sorry from the other-".
" No Jay you don't have to apologize...its ok" she murmured softly.
She turned around and continued to walk. " Xyana and I are done." I blurted out. She stopped but didn't bother to turn around. " I'm very sorry to hear that, hope things get better for you." She said walking off. Now I know things are gonna be hard to get back with her.

I sighed and went the other way.
Today already was starting out horrible for me. I went to my locker and took off my hoodie, it was getting a little hot.
I looked in my mirror and saw Xyana standing behind me. I shut my locker and turned around.

" Jay, please don't shut me out. I'm sorry... I didn't know how to tell you.
You were so sweet to me and I didn't want to break your heart." She said calmly. " Yea but look what keeping it a secret did Xyana, that didn't help! I really wished that you would have told me. So I'm thinking the real reason you don't have many friends is because you don't want people finding out that your a lesbian." I said shutting her up. I brushed past her and walked to class.
Everything that came out her mouth is bullshit to me.

I walked past Tiana's locker seeing her being harassed by Brandon. He was yelling at her and shoving his fingers in her face. " YOU'VE BEEN ACTING LIKE A BITCH EVER SINCE LAST WEEK, YOU NEED TO FIX YOUR ATTITUDE." He yelled. I walked over to her locker and pushed his shoulder.

" Hey, you need to watch who the fuck your talking to." I said angrily. He mean mugged me and got in my face.
" I ain't scared of you nigga." He said quietly. I snickered and threw a jab at his jaw. He tried to hit me back but Tiana stopped us.