|Wait for it to mend!|

" No Jaden!" She says as I try to leave.
" Just keep calm." She says grabbing my arm and walking down the hall.

We head off to class going to our first period class. Unfortunately that's the hell whole were all 4 of us are in.

Tiana and I sat in the front while, the demon and Kehlani sat in the back.

" I want you guys to work on this partner sheet, and if it's not completed by the end of class it's homework!" The teacher says handing out papers

" I will give you the choice of picking your own partners." He says and the class gets excited.

I scoot my desk over closer to Tiana and she giggle. " Why you laughing gurl!" I said smiling at her. " Who said I wanted to work with yo crusty ass." She says laughing.

" Oh so I'm crusty now? Mhmm... I got yo crusty. Remember that when you want me to come over." I say scooting my desk back.

She then manages to scoot her desk over to me, tapping on my shoulder.

" Jayyyyyy!" She says dragging my name.

" Yes Tiana." I said trying to playfully ignore.

" Will you be my partner?" She says looking at me with her big and beautiful enchanting eyes. While blinking her long eyelashes.

I bit my bottom lip, noticing that I have the baddest girl in school sitting right next to me. And she's all mines.

" Of course beautiful, are you always gonna use that charm on me?" I ask.

She furrowed her brow. " It comes with the package." She says giggling.

Class goes by and of course us being the goofy couple, all we did was argue, laugh and flirt. We only answered 5 answers out of 36!

Kehlani POV:
I tried to get Jay and Tiana out of my mind but I couldn't, I kept glaring back at then in class and they seemed unworried.

All Brandon did was kiss up on me during class. Yea it's annoying but it's like every kissed set a spell on me making me hungry for more.

" babe you alright?" Brandon says rubbing his hand on my thigh. I know if Jay were here he would be hot.

" yea, yea I'm fine." I say giving him a fake reassuring smile because in my heart, I felt something wrong.

As I walked down the hall to my second period class, I started to get hot and I felt dizzy. I stopped walking and let go of Brandon's hand.

" baby what's wrong?" He says looking worried.

I knew what was wrong! I have anxiety problems really bad. I hadn't been taking my pills since I've gotten with Brandon. I don't know why.

" uhh... I don't feel to well! Can you walk me to the nurse!" I say feeling sweaty.

He walks me to the nurses office slowly waiting outside the door.

I go inside and tell the nurse what's going on.

" Ms. Adonis you have to start taking those pills, doctors orders!" She says handing me my pills. Yes the nurses office has my medicine just incase something like this happens.

I take 2 pills out and get a cup of water. I put the pills in the back of my throat swallowing a gulp of water, the pills slide right down my throat.

I wait in the office for 5 minutes until I felt better. Brandon and I got a pass from the nurse, for a late excuse.

Tiana POV:
Today's a great day for me! Yea I have lost my best-friend but I know our friendships not over. Also me and Jay are returning to dance class with Jasmine....

I can't wait! I haven't been in months!
Someone taps my shoulder and I turn around to see a girl. I have never seen her around before but honestly she was pretty.

" Yea sorry I didn't mean to bother you but, see I'm new here and I was wondering if you could show me to room # 41." She said with a smile on her face. She had a unique style. She seemed open and I could just tell by the vibe she gave off and appearance.

" Uhh.. Sure!" I say grabbing my things and guiding her to class.

" So what's your name!" I ask in a friendly way. " My names Dezarae
( Des-a-ray) she says smiling at me and pushing her big bouncy curls back.

" Well hello Dezarae my names Tiana!" I say smiling back at her. I noticed she had a peace sign bracelet on and it was very colorful.

" You like peace signs!" I asked.
She looked at me shocked. " yea how did you know!" She say giggling. " well I'm a very observant person" I said as we arrived at her room.

" I'll see you around. Maybe I can show you around and we can have lunch together." I said being nicely as possible.

She smiles at me, looking very pleased.

" I would love that thanks." She said.

" I'll see you after class!" I said waving.
She nodded her head and walked into her class.

I was just in time! I have 2 minutes to get to my class before I appear as being late.

Lunch....

" Baby stop playing!" I said bursting out in laughter as Jaden tickled me.
Dezarae was sitting across from us laughing away also.

" you 2 are so cute!" She says taking a sip of her soda. Jaden stops ticking me and I gasp for air.

I just noticed that so many people are transferring schools here in November!
It's crazy because we literally just met Brandon!

" so Dezarae where you from?" Jay says taking a bite from his sandwich.

She puts down her phone and turns her attention towards us. " Born and raised here in ATL." She says confidently.
" So why are you just coming to this school?" I ask.

" My family takes this long 2 month trip each year and they decided to take the trip in the beginning of school!" She says fiddling with her bracelet.

" Where did you guys go?" I say being noisy. " The Bahamas!!" She says dancing. Jay and I laughed. " That sound nice!" I say nodding my head.

" Yea it was...." She says smiling showing her perfectly shaped white teeth.

Later on that day......

Jaden POV:
Schools is finally over and here I am waiting for Tiana to stop talking to Dezarae.

" Ti hurry up you know we have dance practice tonight!" I said hurrying her. "Ok here's my number! Text me!" She said to Dezarae. " Ok here I'll text you right now so you can get your # in my phone." She says texting Tiana.

" I got it! ok great bye see you tomorrow Dezi!" Tiana says already giving her a nickname. " Bye guys!" She said waving off to us.

Dance class!

Jasmine POV:
All the dance teacher is doing is giving Jaden and Tiana praise. I mean yea they were gone for 2 months but dang.
I know Tiana's the only competition I have here at the studio, and now I can see she's making her way to being the favorite.

I get up and walk over to Tiana. " Can I talk to you Tiana." I said whispering.
She looks at me annoyed. Jay nods his head and she gets up rolling her eyes, following me out the studio.

" What's up Jasmine!" She says crossing her arms. " I just wanted to say that I'm truly s-sorry for how I treated you!" I said with sympathy

She looks at me confused. " W-what why are you doing that?" She says and I in heal talking a huge breath.

" Well I needed to." I said smiling at her and finally she smiles back.

We walk back into the studio and it turns out that my plan was working! Do you actually think I would wanna be friends with that fake bitch? Nope.
I'm just trying to get back what's mines!