Chp//38//

Weeks later...
This weeks feelings have been mutual. Everyone's calmed down and the truths out for all. Jaden and Tiana are happily together, while Brandon has been avoiding them when together. Kehlani has seemed to move on and still talk to Brandon everyday. But this weeks Jasmine's party, and they're all going.

Tiana POV:
I'm in the library with Brandon doing homework together lately I've been feeling a little sympathy for him. I mean it hurts to know you can't have the one your in love with, and even more when their happily together with someone and you have to watch.

" What's been up with you?" I asked him shuffling through my binder. I could tell he was tense, seemed like just me talking would make him nervous.
I don't want him to feel this way around me.

" N-nothing much." He explained fiddling with his hands and looking down avoiding the eye contact. I reached over and softly placed my hand on his shoulder. I could fill him jump a little.

" Loosen up Brandon it's just you and I!" I said quietly, he looked up to me slowly with his glossy eyes contacting with mines. I smiled and his emotion started to change, giving me a tiny crooked smile.

We continued to mouth off at whatever came to mind, while doing our homework. Soon Jaden and Kehlani walked in 30 minutes later babbling on about something. Brandon and I turned our heads and faced them. I saw Brandon look away and start to pack up his things.

They finally reached the table and Brandon already had his stuff away. They sat down and he stood up,
" I'll see you guys later!" He said turning around and leaving.

I tried saying goodbye but by the time he had already exited the room. Sadly I slouched in my chair a little trying not to make it such a huge notice. They both greeted me and I greeted back.

" What's up with him?" Jay asked. I shrugged my shoulders as just thinking about it making my heart sink.

" He doesn't seem happy! And he only talks to me when we're not together." She said tapping her nails on the table.
I nodded my head.

" Well I still think he's a jerk for what he did to you, I knew you couldn't trust that-" he tried to finish as my anger building up go the best of me.

" You know what Jay I think your the jerk!" I said semi-yelling forgetting the setting of where I was. I got my coat and bag storming out. Then I walked outside and saw Brandon walking and decided to catch up with him.

" hey..." I said surprising him. I giggled softly and he smiled.

" hey." He said mocking back. I wrapped my arm around his neck while my arm elevated up to his height.
....
Somehow I ended up walking all the way to his house without even noticing.

" would you like me to take you home?" He asked sweetly, I shook my head.
" I was thinking we could hang for a little" I asked.

He nodded his head hesitantly feeling the nerves that were crawl beneath his feelings. Once we got in his house, we got some snacks and went upstairs.

I sat down on his bed and threw my bag and shoes. He came out of his closest in some sweats and a wife beater. I could see he was losing a little weight bc his abs weren't as defined.

" So you just throw your stuff everywhere?" He said laughing. I laughed " Yep, I do this at all my friends houses." I said laying back.