Chp//36//

Kehlani POV;

After school Brandon never showed up after I told him to run after Tiana. I actually got a call from her saying she needed her stuff, I talked to Jay and told him to go get his girl back. But I still haven't heard from Brandon.

I arrive at his house parking my moms car on the side of the street. I get out of the car and lock it. It was kinda chilly, but not that cold. I rung the doorbell and waited for someone to answer.

Footsteps traveled towards the door and carefully unlocked the door. The door swings open and there Brandon stood. " I've been calling you!" I said with a slight attitude. He rubs the back of his neck and tells me to come in, still not answering my question.

We walk upstairs to his room and I sit on the bed. He hasn't really said a thing since I've been here. It makes me so mad when he doesn't tell me what's wrong.

" Baby talk to me-" I said rubbing his shoulders. He sighs and rolls over on the bed so that he's facing me. His face is looking pitiful and I wanted to know what's wrong.

" babe come on, I can't stand to see you like this!" I said whining. He grabs my hand and rubs the top of it. I smile at him, knowing he's comforting me.

" I'm sorry princess, i didn't mean to ignore your calls its just-" he managed to say until he stopped.

" it's just what?" I asked. His lips part and I can tell it's not good." I kissed Tiana, and I felt horrible about it. It was all my fault and I didn't mean to" he said getting closer to me. My heart dropped in my chest and I could feel the hot tears coming.

" h-how could you?" I said burying my face in his bare chest. I can't believe he kissed my best friend. I trusted him, and her and they do that,

" I'm sorry we got caught up in the connection!" He tried to explain as I got up from his bed. " I don't know if I can even trust you anymore." I said crying. He looked at me and shook his head fastly.

" Please Kay don't do this." He cried trying to beg me to forgive him. I shook my head and walked downstairs and left. I walk to my car and get in. The tears came down in floods. I couldn't bare the moment and I needed love.

Jaden POV:

" My babygurl, come here!" I said happy as ever. Tiana was mines again and u couldn't stop holding and kissing her. I called Trinity and told her we're done, she was angry but at the end of the conversation didn't really care much.

Tiana walks over to me and plops in my lap. She rests her head on my shoulder and lays back. Her amazing strawberry sent made me feel light headed. I could hardly believe I actually gave this up.

My phone goes off and it's Kehlani. I answer the phone and instantly hear crying.

" hello? Kay? What's wrong?" I asked. Tiana faced me and looked concerned.
" Can you come over?" She asked. I looked at Tiana and focused back in the conversation. " Yes of course I'll be right there." I said hanging up.

I stood up placing Tiana off my lap and walked over to the door. " Baby I gotta go!" I said as she walked over to me.
" what's wrong? Was that Kay?" She asked. I nodded.

" Its Brandon.... And the kiss probably!" She said frowning. I pulled her into me and pulled her chin up.
" She's gonna be fine Ti don't worry." I explained giving her a peck on the lips.

Tiana asked me if she could come and I said yes. We left and headed straight over to Kehlani's house.

4:23 Kehlani House

" Kay come on I told you I'm sorry!" Tiana begged. Kehlani didn't even make eye contact with her or for that matter me.

I could tell sadly she didn't want to hear what Tiana had to say. It's like after 1 things fixed another thing breaks!