Chp//32//

Sorry guys, I know I haven't updated in a while it's just because I've ended my other book and I released a new one but, finally here's an update for this book.
Enjoy.... 😉 P.S after check out my new series!!!

Jaden's POV:

" baby come er" I said trying to button up my shirt. She walks over to me smoothly and finished up buttoning it.

I fluffed my hair out in the mirror, mostly feeling myself and because I'm loving what I see. Once finished I sprayed on some cologne and put on my watch and chains.

My family was throwing an all white party, I wasn't going to go until they invited Trinity. She's nervous about meeting my people but I told her their really nice people.

I talked to Kehlani and she's bringing  Brandon. I kinda feel like It should be Tiana that im bringing but, she's been ghost for a while. I hope she's fine.

" I'm ready baby." Trinity said walking over to me with her all white pencil dress and heels. I licked my bottom lip at her ravishing sight. She wraps her arms around me holding her small body against mines. I slide my hands down her back to her curves and down to the cake.

I grab her cheeks and she instantly squirms out of my grip. I grab her back planting a sweet kiss on her lips.

" let's go Jay." She said rolling her eyes playfully. I nodded and grab my shades and keys.

Tiana's POV:
I've been doing better, but maybe that's just because I haven't been around him. I've been chilling and easing my way through life like Kay told me too.

" Hurry up!!" Kehlani said semi-yelling at me as I finished doing my hair. I was wearing an all white long sleeve crop top blouse that went with my white pencil skirt, for shoes I decided to wear my white heels.

I checked myself out in the mirror, totally impressed of what I see. Kehalni comes over to me and fixed the back of my curls.

I smile letting her know I'm happy and we head out.

                              ****

We finally arrive at the party. It was supposed to be like a big family reunion but, they decided to bring friends and dates.

Brandon decided to come along and hang with us since he had nothing better to do. I don't think I have feelings for him anymore, it was just a faze.

" you ready?" Kehlani asked me. I nodded my head and we walked into the party house. It was nicely decorated with white decor and lots of people having a great time.

Kay walks us over to a table that had our name tags on it, with the table numbers. I grabbed mines and it read table 5.

" come on guys table 5!" Kay said directing me and Brandon to the table. Once we got close enough I noticed Jaden siting next to a girl.

She had her hair in a donut bun and she was wearing a white pencil dress. That's most likely the girl he was cheating with me on. I can't believe him.

But I'm not here for him, I'm here for Kehlani. She's been wanting me to meet the family considering the fact I've met most of the family since Jaden and her are cousins.

We get to the table and I took a seat across from him. I figured it's best to keep my space. Once we got situated, I looked down at my phone tempting me not to make eye contact with him.