Senstation

" Ya'll are too much!" Kehlani says sitting in the bed next to us. " Keh can I talk to you?" Brandon says giving me a devious look.....They leave the room.

Kehlani POV:
Brandon grabs my hand and we walk into the guest room. He shuts the door, and I let go of his hand! Walking to the bed as he follows behind me.

" So why did y-" he smashes his lips into mines, shutting me up. I-I don't knee what to do...wether to stop or enjoy it!He finally pulls away. He rubs his thumb against my bottom lip.

" I-I" I manage to say but, I was too shocked!

" Baby girl I know we don't know each-other but, when I first saw you... I feel in love!" He says licking his lips and I blush.

" I thought you were into Tiana?" I say smiling.

" Nah.... I just talked to her because I needed a pencil! And then we just stared talking." He says shaking his head. He grabs hold of my hand and kisses it.

" We don't have to be official....but I would like to get to know every piece of you!" He says smirking, he runs his hand down my thigh....

" Uh.... That sound cool!" I say smiling. Not really knowing what to do or say!

Suddenly there's a knock on the door!  I go to the door to open it, even though it's not locked.

There stands Tiana and Jay. I found myself in a daze and blushing! I am just so happy. I don't know how to approach Tiana or Jay about it.

" Umm... Can we come in?" Jay says looking crazy! I then let them come in.
" So wassup?" Tiana asks sitting on the bed next to Brandon. " Nothing" I say covering my mouth. " Ok?" She says looking confused.

" My mom said dinners almost done!" She says killing the silence, the vibe in here is really awkward. I then see Brandon scoot over to me. He brings his head closer to my ear, breathing softly onto my neck. He whispers quietly in my ear.

" What you blushin for ma, I ain't even do nun to you yet!" He says and I start to feel weak! He looks over to me with a slick smile!

" So Keh what are you doing for the talent show?" Brandon asks me while smiling. " Uh.. I don't even know yet!" I say looking over at Jay and Tiana, which are pretty quite.

Tiana's mom then calls us down for dinner! Jay and Tiana rush out the room chasing each other downstairs, while me and Brandon wait!

" What you thinking about?" I says kissing my teeth. He hesitates at first but finally manages to say something "I'm thinking about you!" He said surprising me "Gurl I'm thinking bout how many things I could do to you right now!" He says and I blush hiding my face. " Don't hide from me!" He says kissing my hands and removing them. " I wanna see that beautiful face of yours." I say as he melts my heart into liquid.

I grab his hand and walk out the room! We head downstairs into the dining room.

30 min later

" I gotta head home Jay, you know how my mom gets!" I yell to Jay, as he plays with Tiana.

" Alrite, child hold on." He says tickling Tiana.

" I'll take her!" Brandon says looking over at me. " You sure?" Jaden say.
" Yea, I should be headed home now too!" He says getting up. " Ok bye Kehlani." Jay says and so does Tiana.
Me and Brandon head downstairs, saying GN to Tiana's mom we head home.

He finally arrives at my house, pulling into the driveway.

" Aye! Come ere." He says getting out as I head out the car. He comes around to my side, and stops right in front of me!

" So you was just gonna leave without sayin bye?" He says with a devious grin.

" No!" I say giggling and looking down at my feet.

" Mhmm... Look at me!" He says lifting my chin up.

I then stare into his beautiful brown eyes. As he stares into mines. He kisses my forehead and slithers down to my cheek.

" I just wanna tear you up!" He says pulling me close into him! He holds onto my waits...moving down to my butt! I jump alittle.

" Don't worry princess. Im jus being gentle!" He says whispering as he moves his kisses down to my neck! His sweet breathe contains of peaches and mangos, making my knees wanna buckle in! He's moving a little fast. I just can't take him. He's so powerful...by just a little look at me can make me wanna faint!

I find myself getting lost in his touch.
Ugh.. He's so intriguing!

" Goodnight baby girl!" He says walking me to the door. " Goodnight!" I said smiling....hard.

Tiana POV:
Something's going on between them. And I have to find out!!! Jaden even noticed it. Kehlani isn't really into that boyfriend commitment! So I know that can't be!

" We have to figure something out!" I say as Jay burried his head in the crook of my neck.

" Just relax..." Jay says kissing me. That definitely made me shut up.

" Babe I gotta go home." He say getting up. I hook onto his neck, never wanting to let go.

" Noooo." I say pretend crying. "You act like I'm not gonna see you tomorrow!" He says kissing my forehead as I unhook my arms. I lead him downstairs to the door! " GN baby." I said as he leaves giving me a hug and kiss. " GN my sugar plum!" He says waving at me.

I go back into my room instantly I become knocked out....
__________________________
Comment what you thought about this Particular chapter😇😊❤️