Chp//42//

The same girl that makes me lose my mind when she's around. The same girl that brought my smile up when I was down. The same girl that I've been having feelings for lately. Is the same girl that's having feelings for me, but doesn't wanna date me.
(Aye bars... Lemme stop, back into the story)

It's crazy how she just admitted that she has feelings for me that easily. I can't really explain what I'm feeling right now. We just shared a kiss, it felt perfect but yet she doesn't want to commit herself to me.

" I-I just don't understand Tiana!" I said rubbing my temples. She walks over to me and sat down on my lap. Even the little slight moves like this she makes gives of the fact that we should be together.

" Listen, you know I love you and I just came out of a relationship. I don't want to be overwhelmed with the boyfriend shit right now"

" I wanna enjoy being single for a little bit." She said playing around in my hair.

" But Tiana is it just ok for us to walk around with this type of affection and not be together?" I asked. She sighed and got up walking over to dresser.

" I don't know what to tell you Brand, I love our relationship now, I just don't want things to change." She said softly with a slanted smile.

I got up and walked behind her, pushing her waist against me and whispered in her ear " You can't deny that the kiss meant everything."

" Yea and I didn't deny it, but why can't you just respect my choice?" She said semi- angry. Tiana brushed passed me and started to pack up her things.
She left without saying a word, and I didn't stop her.

Jaden's POV:

" Come er' gurl" I said vibrantly as her giggles started to overcome her. She fixed her hair behind her ear and walked over to me.

" Not bad I must say!" She said smiling at me. " You better not be lying Xyana I'm telling you"

" you better not make me seem like a fool." I said firmly, she pleaded to that she was telling the truth. I'm not about poetry but I'm trying out new things.

She sat next to me and wandered through her papers. She was a very organized person, always being able to find things quickly.

" here look at this-"
I snatched the paper from her hands quickly, giving her a paper cut. She whined in pain.

" oops I'm sorry sweetheart, how about we go clean up your boo-boo" I said in a baby voice mocking her emotions.

We grabbed our things and walked down stairs. She was holding on to my arm like I had cut her finger off. She's such a baby but it's so attractive.

As we arrived in the cafeteria, I put my things down and sat her down in a chair. I walked over to the sink and wet a paper towel, then I got out a bandaid  from my bookbag and cleaned her cut.

" Aw better now Xy (zi)" I asked. She nodded and smiled. " Wait hol up I gotta kiss it." I said grabbing her finger and planting a small kiss on it.

She snatched her finger back and giggled. " Stop it, I'm not a baby" she said with an attitude.

" mhmm... Than why were you whining over a paper cut?" I said making her roll her eyes again.

We got up and began to walk out of the lunchroom until be stopped by Tiana.

" Hey Jaden how's it going?" She asked, it seemed she was upset and looked down. It's easy for me to read her emotions.

" Oh hey what's up Ti, I've been good how about you?" I asked smiling. She sighed and ruffled her hair.