Chapter 19: Team Kakashi & Yukine

Start from the beginning

I chuckled as I hug him back. "Alright, Konohamaru, I gotta go. Naruto has an orientation at the academy. So I'll see you again, okay?"

"Okay, Niisan! Bye!" Konohamaru wave as he ran away.

"Well then, let's get going, Naruto. You're going to be late." I said as we continue walking.

As we got there, Naruto became quiet after we talk to Konohamaru. Once we've reached to the front entrance of the academy, I turn to Naruto with a concerned face.

"Is something wrong, Baby Bro?" I asked worried.

"Do you like Konohamaru as your baby bro more than me?" He said as he look away.

"What? Naruto..." I made him look at me and smile warmly. "Just because I think Konohamaru as a baby brother to me, doesn't mean your not anymore. You will always be my Baby Bro no matter what, alright?"

He nodded as we hug each other. "Okay, I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize. It's okay." I said. "Go to class, I'll see you home."

"Okay, bye Big Bro." He wave to me as he went inside.

"Yukine-San?" A voice came behind me. I turn around and it was an Anbu.

"Yes, can I help you?" I asked.

"Lord Hokage would like to talk to you." He answered.

"Very well, you may dismissed." He bow as he disappeared.

'There goes my day off.' I sighed. 'Whatever. Better get going.'

I teleported to the office. Once I got there, there were bunch of Jounin all around the room. They flinched and turn around. They all look at me shocked.

"So the rumors are true! He's here!" One of the Jounin mumbles.

"Yukine Narukami? He's alive? But how?" Kurenai was astonished.

I couldn't help but to chuckle at them, "Seems like I made a ruckus."

"Now now, everyone. Please calm down." The Hokage said, making everyone calm down. "Now then, thank you for coming Yukine."

I bow to him. "Lord Hokage, what is it that you wish to speak to me and why are there bunch of Jounins in this room?"

"They're here to look at their Genins. Also, I called you here because I wanted to asked you if you want to join one of these Jounin's groups as they're Co-Sensei." He explain as everyone gasp with her faces surprised.

"Join one of the Jounin's groups, you say?" I look at him confused.

"Yes, you can either join one of their groups or become a captain of the Anbu black ops. I would've gave you a team, but all of them have been assigned to one Jounin. So I thought if you're interested of being with someone as an Co-Sensei. The choice is yours." The Hokage said.

'Join one of the groups or become a captain of the Anbu black ops?' I was surprised. 'Hm, if I become the captain of the Anbu, I wouldn't see Naruto for a while and that twit Danzo might try to pull a move on me. I don't trust that guy. After what he did with the Uchihas. If I choose either way, I might as well become a member of Team 7.'