Chapter 38

"Finally..." Camila sighed after throwing herself on the hotel room's bed. "I hate long flights! Plus, I had trouble sleeping all night!"

The flight had taken all night and they had to spend the night on the plane. It was already 12 p.m. when they arrived to the hotel.

"Are you tired already?" Ally asked Camila who giggled before mumbling she really was. "We have a show tonight... You can't be tired already!"

"I know... I know... But I've been feeling so tired and weak lately..." Camila said before pretending she was frantically crying. "I need some pizza!"

"Yeah, maybe that's all because you need pizza..." Ally agreed while laughing.

"Maybe I'll go for one today!" Camila exclaimed before sitting properly on the bed and clapping her hands excitingly.

"You're in Japan, you won't eat pizza... You will try Japanese food!" Ally told her before showing her a little smirk.

"But I want pizza... Like... One of those huge and delicious pizzas!" Camila confessed while licking her lips. "Plus, I don't think I enjoy Japanese food!"

"We won't let you do that!" Ally told her playfully "You need to taste the beautiful but also tasty gastronomy here..."

"Sushi? Yeah... Ew!" Camila exclaimed before putting her tongue out as a sign of disgust.

"Sushi is great!" Ally said while raising an eyebrow.

"Whatever... Pizza is better!" Camila told her before both of them broke into laughs.

Camila and Ally were staying in the same room that time and they were pretty happy with the decision.

They started unpacking some stuff and after getting their little purses ready, they left the room and walked to the place where they were supposed to meet everyone else so they could go have lunch together.

Dinah was already outside of the hotel. Normani was next to her and so were Lauren, Keana and Will. Christina and Derek had an emergency with their instruments for the show and they had to go straight to the venue so they could take care of the problem.

Ally and Camila arrived to the hotel's entrance and walked to where the others were waiting.

"So... Where are we going? Because no one knows Japan here..." Dinah asked while looking at everyone.

"Well, I did some research and I talked to a few people in the hotel and I asked them about a good place to have meals..." Will informed them before taking a little piece of paper off his pocket. "They wrote down the name of the place and told me it's usually where all the tourists like to go!"

"Senjoku? Chenjukiu?" Dinah tried to pronounce the place's name.

"It's Shinjuku..." Lauren interrupted Dinah. Everyone looked at her with confusing looks on their faces except for Camila who didn't really want to look at Lauren's face. "What? I used to get Japanese lessons while I was in high school..."

"Anyways!" Dinah exclaimed "Let's go to Sikuju!"

"It's Shinjuku!" Lauren corrected her again, thing that made everyone laugh.

"Alright, alright Miss I know how to speak Japanese... Let's go to whatever you said!" Dinah said before a black car arrived and parked in front of them.

"That's our car!" Will told them while pointing at the huge car.

"Good! I'm starving!" Camila said.

"Me too!" Keana agreed with Camila who showed her a forced smile.

"Let's go!" Ally exclaimed while walking towards the car and opening the door.