Chapter 9

Lauren slowly started opening her eyes because of the morning light coming from the window. She was about to stretch herself when she finally realized something wasn't letting her move. Or someone. 

"Camila..." Lauren whispered to herself trying to contain her laugh.

Camila was sleeping on Lauren. Literally sleeping on Lauren. Her left leg and her left arm were wrapped around Lauren's body and her head was resting between Lauren's chest and Lauren's shoulder.  

"How the fuck did this happen?" Lauren mumbled to herself as she tried to move her left arm which was now numb because of Camila's pressure on it.

Lauren gave up on trying to move her left arm and took her free hand to her own eyes rubbing them before Camila started opening her eyes. 

As soon as Camila noticed she was almost on top of Lauren she lifted her head up as she raised an eyebrow.

"Ok, this is weird." Camila said playfully as she moved away from Lauren.

"I swear I had nothing to do with it..." Lauren informed Camila who immediately started laughing.

"Yeah... I forgot to tell you I move a lot while I'm sleeping..." Camila told her "I always end up either on top of someone or with my feet on their face."

"Then I'm glad we woke up like this..." Lauren admited "I definitely didn't want to wake up with your feet on my face."

"You got lucky this time." Camila said "But let's see what happens in the next two nights."

Lauren started laughing and Camila joined her. 

Camila grabbed her phone from the bedside table and it was already 10 a.m. so they had to get up before it was too late for them to be able to visit some places in Lisbon.

"It's already 10 a.m., Lauren... We gotta get up because I wanna meet Lisbon's downtown!" Camila informed Lauren who agreed.

Both of them slowly got up from their bed and Lauren was the first one getting into the bathroom, taking a shower and then getting dressed while it was Camila's turn to take a shower.

Lauren had a black sweatshirt on and she was wearing her ripped jeans. She was in front of the mirror they had on their room trying to get her makeup done when Camila finally got out of the bathroom.

"Black or red?" Lauren turned around showing Camila a black and a red lipstick.

"Black." Camila pointed at the black lipstick and Lauren nodded, turning around to the mirror again and paiting her lips in black.

Camila was wearing her white jeans, a pink top and a black and white jacket. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail.

"I'm gonna text Ally and ask her if she's ready!" Lauren informed Camila.

"Alright!" Camila said "I'll text Normani and Dinah!" 

"Good morning sunshine! Are u up already?" Lauren texted Allyson.

"Good morning Lauren, how are u feeling today? I think I'm not going out right now because I'm still in bed and I wanna sleep for a little bit more... I'm super tired..." it didn't take too long until Ally answered Lauren's text.

"I'm fine! Ok babe, I'll see you later then! Luv ya!" Lauren sent back.

"I love you too! See ya!" Ally answered.

"Ally isn't coming... She said she feels tired and she wants to sleep for a little bit more..." Lauren informed Camila who nodded without taking her eyes off her phone.