Chapter 3

The day had finally arrived and Allyson was already at Lauren's house helping her with her bags.

One day before Lauren had been getting everything ready and she was finally ready to leave the country.

"This is so heavy... Lauren, what the hell did you put inside of this? Your whole house?" Ally complained while she was trying to raise the bag from the floor.

"It's just a few clothes..." Lauren said "It's not that heavy!"

"Oh, is that what you think?" Ally retorted "Here... Grab it yourself!"

"Give it to me!" Lauren shrugged and grabbed the bag "See? It isn't that bad."

"Ok then." Ally let go of the bag and Lauren immediately let the bag fall on the floor "It isn't that bad!" Ally tried to imitate Lauren's tone of voice.

Lauren rolled her eyes and grabbed the bag again, taking it to the car waiting for them outside the building.

"Is this the last one?" Ally asked Lauren wishing she would say yes.

"I think it is... I'm gonna check it upstairs anyways... Wait a second!" Lauren said as she started running to her door again.

Lauren opened the door and looked around. Her house had never been so tidy. The floor was super clean and there was nothing on it. The windows were closed and even the kitchen's sink was totally empty what wasn't usual for Lauren.

"I'm gonna miss you home." Lauren sighed as she started walking to the door again and closing it behind her.

She slowly walked to Ally who was outside waiting for her and both entered the car.

They didn't take more than thirty minutes to get to the JFK International Airport and as soon as they got there, Lauren had to get out of the car with the help of her security guard.

He tried to stop her from touching the fans who were there waiting for her but she ended up disobeying him and started taking some pictures with them.

"Thank you so much Lauren!" A teenage girl said as she touched Lauren's arm.

"You're welcome sweetie!" Lauren smiled at her and when she thought all the fans had already taken a picture with her, something or better someone touched her leg.

"Hello Lauren!!!" Lauren looked down and saw a blonde little girl. She was probably five and she had this big smile on her face. The girl had her arms opened and she was waiting for Lauren to hug her.

"What's your name little one?" Lauren asked the girl as she touched her nose with her forefinger.

"I'm Kylie and I really like you and your songs and the one you say you're a miss moving on, I really like it..." The little girl finished her sentence and took a deep breath trying to catch her breath. Lauren immediately started laughing at her.

"Oh I think I really like you too! We should be friends!" Lauren blinked at Kylie who started clapping her hands, approving what Lauren had just said.

"Then we should take a picture so I can show it to my friends and tell them you're my friend now..." Kylie said. Lauren laughed and put the girl on the floor.

Lauren watched the girl run to her mom and grabbing the lady's hand. The two of them started coming her way.

"Mom, this is Lauren, look! Please mom, I want a picture!" The little girl begged.

"Oh hello Lauren! I'm sorry if she was bothering you but she really wanted to come with her sister and meet you!" The mom apologized.

"It's ok! We're friends now!" Lauren looked down to the little girl "Right Kylie?" Kylie nodded as her mother and Lauren started laughing.