Chapter 23

Lauren was pulling Camila by the hand towards a little cabin placed in the sand of some Brazilian beach.

"Lauren, why are we on the streets at this hour of the nigh... WHY AM I STEPPING ON SAND?" Camila kept making questions but Lauren simply laughed internally. "Lauren! Talk to me!"

Lauren didn't answer. She kept walking and Camila kept following her even though she was still a little bit suspicious about all of that.

As soon as they reached the wood cabin, Lauren took a little key off her pocket and unlocked the door, opening it and pulling Camila into it.

"Shit, this looks exactly like I wanted it too... I really gotta thank Ally for helping me with this." Lauren thought to herself.

"Where are we?" Camila asked confusingly.

Lauren turned around to face Camila and placed her fingers on the scarf which was covering Camila's face, slowly taking it off. She moved away from Camila's face so she could watch the place and Camila started walking forwards, trying to analyze the whole room.

Camila's mouth was immediately opened in shock.

"Laur..." Camila mumbled as a tiny smile appeared on her face. She couldn't take her eyes of the way that place was decorated.

Lauren had the biggest smile on her face and the only reason was because she was watching Camila feeling happy.

She walked towards Camila and hugged her from behind, placing her chin on her right shoulder.

Both of them were now quietly appreciating the place together.

The room was made of wood, there was a fireplace placed against one of the walls and a huge white bed in the middle of it. On the floor there was a red and white carpet and on top of it there was a short white table with two pillows next to it. The table had two plates of spaghetti bolognese and a jar of wine on it. There were also two cups and all the needed cutlery.
The place was illuminated not by lights but by multiple candles spreaded around the place. There were candles on the table, candles on the bedside tables, candles on the dressers... The environment inside of that cabin was both romantic and cozy at the same time.

"Did you make all of this? For me?" Camila asked Lauren with a gentle tone of voice.

"The girls helped me but yes, I did." Lauren told Camila who immediately turned around and left a long kiss on her lips.

"Thank you." Camila thanked her sincerely. Lauren could watch her eyes being filled with tears ready to fall at any moment. "Nobody has ever done anything like this to me before."

"Well, you deserve even more than this so why not?" Lauren winked at Camila playfully before hugging her and kissing the top of her head. Suddenly she felt Camila's body sobbing. "No, no, no... No crying tonight!"

"I-I'm sorry..." Camila managed to say between the tears.

"Stop crying... I want you to smile... That beautiful smile I love... C'mon..." Lauren told Camila who wiped the tears away and showed Lauren a tender smile. "Exactly that one! Now let's eat something..."

Lauren took Camila's hand and pulled Camila towards the table.

Camila sat down on one of the pillows and Lauren did the same on the other one after running to the stereo and turning it on. The Weekend's voice immediately filled the place. The smile didn't leave Camila's face... Not even for a second.

"Oh... So this is why you didn't order anything to me before the show..." Camila mumbled while shaking her head and laughing.

"Yay! How smart!" Lauren clapped her hands to Camila faking an exciting tone of voice. In response Camila showed Lauren her middle finger before the two of them started laughing.