Chapter 11

"Mani... We gotta tell them..." Dinah mumbled with a sleepy tone of voice while caressing Normani's head which was laying on her chest.

"I already told you I think I'm not ready, D..." Normani said "I'm so scared about their reactions..."

"They're gonna have to know anyways!" Dinah told her "I'm tired of having to hide this."

"Why? It's like our little secret!" Normani said playfully as she raised her head up to meet Dinah's eyes. 

"I don't like this kind of secrets." Dinah complained taking her arm off Normani's belly and crossing her arms in front of her chest. "I don't wanna hide it, they're gonna support us, I know that! Lauren is gonna be so happy, oh... I'm sure she will and she will laugh at me and say "I knew it!"... And Ally is gonna hug us and show us that gentle smile, you know... That one when she's excited about something. I don't know why you're so scared... We can make it... You're so brave and confident, why would you ever be afraid of doing this? Plus, doing this for me and with me? I love you Normani and I don't wanna keep it inside anymore."

"Dinah..." Normani mumbled as she closed her eyes for a moment.

Dinah let a tear fall through her cheek but she immediately wiped it away. 

"We're telling them." Normani simply said after sighing as she leaned over and left a quick kiss on Dinah's lips. 

Dinah immediately showed Normani the biggest smile Normani had ever seen.

"A-Are you serious?" Dinah hesitatingly asked Normani who nodded in affirmation. "I love you."

"I love you too D!" Normani said as she got up from Dinah's chest and sat down on Dinah's lap hugging her as tight as she could.

Meanwhile inside Camila and Lauren's room the silence was installed.

They were still lying in the same position as they were when they fell asleep but now the sunlight passing through the curtain gaps was hitting them.

Camila was the first one opening her eyes but she immediately covered them with her hands because of the light. She slowly turned around and hid her face on Lauren's chest.

"What are you doing with your face between my boobs?" Lauren's low and raspy voice filled the place a few seconds after.

Camila immediately took her head off Lauren's chest and lied her head on her pillow.

"The sunlight was hurting my eyes so I decided to hide in your chest." Camila explained.

"Great excuse." Lauren told her playfully as she started laughing.

"You're insane." Camila mumbled as she shook her head and slighty giggled.

"I know, thanks." Lauren thanked ironically "Did you enjoy being my little spoon?" 

"Did you enjoy being my big spoon?" Camila teased back showing Lauren an ironic smile.

"I did, a lot." Lauren answered.

"Oh yeah? Good to know." Camila said as she winked at Lauren who smirked at Camila before getting up from the bed and walking to the bathroom.

"I'm taking a shower..." Lauren informed Camila before closing the bathroom's door behind her. A few seconds after Lauren opened the door again. "Don't try to watch me through the keyhole!"

"What a shame, I was already planning on doing that..." Camila ironically said.

Lauren maliciously smirked at her blowing her a kiss and closing the door again.