Chapter 8

"Malia! Hi!" Lauren said as soon as she was close enough to Derek's wife.

"Laur!!!" Malia immediately got up from her chair to give Lauren a kiss on the cheek. After greeting Lauren, Malia turned her head to look at Camila "Is this the famous Camila Cabello?" 

"I am!" Camila said "Nice to meet you!"

Malia gave Camila a handshake and sat back on her chair again next to Derek who was sitting next to Ally. Normani was sitting in front of Ally and Dinah was next to her. Camila and Lauren both sat down next to each other on the empty seats left around the table.

"Malia was about to tell us something before you arrived..." Normani informed Camila and Lauren "Malia?"

"Well... Me and Derek we've decided to tell you guys about something since you've been friends with him for so long..." Malia started announcing "I may be having a baby in a few months..."

"What?!" Dinah immediately yelled at her with a surprising look on her face.

"Awwwwn!!!" Ally got up from her chair and ran to Malia hugging her with a big smile on her face.

"Congratulations mommy and daddy!" Lauren said and both Derek and Malia thanked her.

"Yeah, congratulations!" it was Camila's turn to congratulate them.

"Thank you, Camila." Malia thanked Camila and Derek gently smiled at her.

"How old is that little thing already?" Lauren asked them as she pointed at Malia's belly.

"He's been here for two months already..." Malia informed them.

"Any ideas for his or her name?" Ally asked Malia curiously.

"We don't know if it's a girl or a boy yet but if it's a boy we're calling him Tremaine..." Malia answered Ally "If it's a girl we're calling her Diana."

"I liked Tremaine..." Lauren said "It's a pretty charming name!"

"I agree!" Camila agreed with Lauren who winked at her.

After a few minutes of conversation they ordered their meals and it didn't take too long for them to arrive.

They were having dinner outside. The restaurant had some of the tables placed outside and the people were able to eat in front of the huge river called Tejo.

After they had dinner, Lauren got up from her chair and walked to the handrail which was separating the hotel from the river and she just stood there, looking at the view with a cup of wine on her hand.

Lauren was fascinated by all the lights from the bridge next to the hotel and the water was reflecting the moonlight so in her eyes that was the perfect view.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" a sexy and catchy voice Lauren knew very well whispered behind her.

"Really beautiful, Camila..." Lauren agreed with Camila who was now standing next to her.

There were a few seconds of silence between them. Both Lauren and Camila's eyes were stuck on the view.

"I really liked to spend that time with you..." Camila admited "I mean... when we were at the jacuzzi. It was great. I felt like a little kid again. I was able to be me for a few minutes and you joined me so thank you."

"You're a good person, Camila." Lauren said "I like you."

Lauren had already drank over seven cups of that strong wine so her behavior was already starting to be the alcohol's fault. She had been trying to keep herself from showing interest on Camila but at that moment she was no longer sober enough to keep up with the pretending game.