Chapter 36

"Good morning, everyone!" Will's voice was the only sound the many people inside the room could hear.

"Good morning, Will!" Everyone said almost at the same time.

"Is there anyone missing? Or can we start already?" Will asked them while looking around, searching for an empty place.

Everyone looked around too before Dinah noticed someone was actually missing.

"Camila, Will... Camila is missing..." Dinah informed Will who nodded. She glanced at Lauren who was almost sleepwalking and saw her expression changing from sleepy and calm to tense and nervous as soon as she heard Dinah saying Camila's name.

"We can start and then we'll explain everything to Camila!" Will said. "Well... As you know, this new part of the tour is about to start. It starts in three weeks and we're all going to be in Asia for a month. We have ten shows there."

"Can we inform them already about where the shows are taking place?" Ally who was sitting next to Lauren asked Will after raising her hand.

"Sure!" Will exclaimed "Two in Japan, one in Korea, one in Shanghai, two in China, one in India, one in the Philippines, one in Russia and one in Thailand."

"Thailand! I've always wanted to visit it!" Normani said while smiling.

"Same!" Will exclaimed before giving Normani a "high five".

"What about the rehearsals?" Christina asked.

"Rehearsals will start on Friday at 9 a.m.!" Will informed all of them and some were writting everything down on their agendas. "You already know where they will take place... At the Rise Studio!"

"So we'll only have three weeks to practice?" Derek questioned.

"Yes. But the choreographies and songs are all the same so don't worry about that." Will said.

"Alright..." Derek nodded.

Suddenly the sound of the door being opened filled the place.

"I'm sorry!" Everyone turned their heads to see Camila standing in front of the door while heavily breathing. She knew she was late so she had to run a little bit to get there as soon as possible. "I'm so sorry for being late!"

"No problem, Camila! Good morning! Come in!" Will told her with a tiny smile on his face.

"Good morning everyone!" Camila greeted the people in the room while glancing at everyone around her until her eyes stopped on a known figure.

As soon as she saw the green eyed girl she turned her look away and started walking towards the empty chair. She sat down and started listening to Will.

Lauren couldn't stop staring at Camila. The girl was focused on her manager while nodding at his words.

She looked so beautiful...

Her hair was falling on her back perfectly and it was a little bit messy but that was just how Lauren liked it. She was wearing a white top and a black jacket and her black pants fit so well on her legs and her butt. Her lips were painted in dark red and her cheeks were slightly rosy.

Lauren placed her elbow on the table and rested her chin on her hand before letting a deep sigh out.

As she did that, Camila spontaneously turned her head to look at her and Lauren immediately looked away with a terrifying look on her face. She was screwed. She didn't know what to do with that hard situation anymore.

"Does anyone got any questions?" Will asked everyone.

"Will?" Camila raised her hand.

"Yes?" Will questioned her.