Chapter 16

Germany, Spain, Greece, Austria, Holland, Russia, Norway, London.

Three weeks after that incident between Lauren and Camila, they were both still following what Lauren had told Camila to do.

They only talked when it was necessary, they didn't go out aymore, the teasing and the jokes had stopped, they didn't sleep on the same bed anymore, they always made the biggest effort not to have to cross paths and they tried to act like friends but actually, they were acting like complete idiots.

Since Camila's family had left, Camila felt sad and disheartened. She didn't have Lauren who used to made her feel like home so she didn't feel like she was at home anymore. She felt uncomfortable and she was sick of being there, feeling kinda lonely and displaced.

"It's show time!" Ben, one of the staff members, yelled as he passed through the corridor where all the band was standing, waiting for their turn to enter the stage.

That night the show was happening in London. It was the last show in Europe before they went to Australia and then Latin America.

"C'mon Camila, I'm sick of watching you like this..." Dinah showed Camila a sad face as she softly placed her hand on Camila's shoulder while walking next to her to the stage. "Shake those bad thoughts away, girl!"

Normani and Dinah obviously already knew about what had happened. It was pointless to hide it from them since both Lauren and Camila had been acting weird since Camila's birthday.

During the past three weeks Dinah had gotten close to Camila. Really close. They were acting like best friends and they did everything together. Camila always told Dinah everything including about the suffering she was going through while looking at Lauren and not being able to touch her or talk to her properly.

Dinah also told her everything from the food she had eaten for breakfast to the "wonderful nights" of "pure love" with Normani, she used to say.

She had found out so much about Dinah... So much about her passions which included Normani, dancing, Normani, singing and also Normani, so much about her likes and dislikes, so much about her music taste and her huge family... She was really loving that girl.

For Dinah, Camila was like the big sister she never had. Camila was only one year older than Dinah so that definitely made sense.

Camila hadn't found such a good friend as Dinah in years so she was really thankful she had a chance to get to know Dinah better.

Dinah was the only person who actually made her smile after all the bad things that had happened since that birthday. They had found they looked alike a lot and they acted like two complete dorks when they were together.

Every time Camila felt down they'd dance to some Beyoncé or Rihanna song and Camila would always end up laughing. It was like a therapy.

Sometimes Normani joined them and they always had a blast together... Other times it was Normani who got angry at them for not letting her read in peace or for not letting her sleep right. And when it wasn't Normani acting like their mom, it was Ally.

"Don't worry... I'll be fine... Eventually." Camila mumbled as she sighed.

"Mila... I worry about you... In this past three weeks we've become so close I can't help it but be worried about you and wanting to protect you." Dinah admited "I want you to be happy and to enjoy the time you're having here with us."

"You forgot to mention the part where I have to be facing Lauren everyday, right?" Camila told her sarcastically.

"I know that but... I don't know... Could you please try to forget about her and have fun with me and Mani for a moment? Only for tonight?" Dinah almost begged Camila.