Chapter 22

One month had passed since they left Sidney. Three months had passed since the world tour started.

Lauren had just woke up and she left the bed making the biggest effort not to wake Camila up. She took a quick and quiet shower and after brushing her teeth she got dressed and left her room, heading to Dinah and Normani's room. She really needed to talk to Dinah and Normani... And also Allyson. She texted Ally to be at Dinah and Normani's room in a few minutes too and she also texted Dinah warning her about the meeting.

Lauren knocked on the door and waited until she heard Dinah's voice.

"I'm coming..." Lauren heard Dinah yelled from inside while her footsteps were slowly getting closer to the door.

"Hey Laur... Come in!" Dinah said after opening the door.

Lauren showed her a gentle smile and walked into the room sitting next to Normani who was already inside the room, sitting on the bed.

"Where's Ally?" Lauren asked them.

"She's probably coming..." Normani told Lauren who nodded while bouncing her right leg frantically.

"You look tense..." Normani commented with Lauren who giggled nervously. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong, Mani." Lauren told her "Don't worry."

They heard someone slowly opening the door and they turned around to see Ally entering the place and walking towards them.

"Hey! Good morning!" Ally greeted them who greeted her back.

"So... Lauren?" Dinah called for Lauren's attention who had a slightly terrifying look on her face. "Why did you want us all to be here?"

"I... Well... I don't know how to tell you..." Lauren started talking a few seconds after while her eyes were looking down to the floor.

"Just do it, gal!" Dinah exclaimed. The other girls were looking at Lauren curiously.

"I... I was... I was thinking about asking Camila to be you know, my girlfriend... At the show tonight..." Lauren told them.

The three girls immediately opened their mouths in shock. Watching Lauren taking such a big step was a hugr reason for them to be surprised and proud.

"Laur..." Ally showed her a tender smile.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Normani asked Lauren who nodded. "Then I think it's a great idea! I just don't want you to regret it later... If you did, you'd hurt both Camila and yourself."

"I won't..." Lauren told them "I feel like I need to do this. I've talked about this with Camila for so many times and she always looked kinda disappointed when I seemed confused about what we actually were... I need her to know I'm completely hers. And I want her to be mine too. Like mine, mine."

"But it's a big step for you, Lauren... I never thought you would actually do that." Dinah confessed.

"I know... And I wanna give this big step. I'm ready for it." Lauren informed them "Me and Camila we are together everyday at every minute of the day... I know we only know each other for like three months but this three months have been so intense I feel like they've turned into three years. I know her so well, I know about her, I know about her family, her likes and dislikes, I know about her favorite things, I know about her feelings, her past, her story, I know how sweet and kind she is, I know she hates it when we wake her up at the morning and I know she loves pizza more than she loves her own life... I also know about her secret passion for writting and about her great taste in music. I know how to make her smile, how to make her mad, how to tease her, how to please her. Whenever I'm with her I always feel like my heart is going to leave my chest at any second and I feel that everyday since I've met her... I feel like we were meant to be together. That's why I've never gave myself to another person the way I'm giving myself to her. Finding her was what gave me hope. She deserves all the love I wanna give her and I think I'm not deserving of hers but I need her, I love her. It took me a few time to admit it but now I'm sure about this... I wanna be with her. For real."