Chapter 7

"I wanna sit next to Normani, don't even try to fight me!" Dinah told Lauren before they entered the airplane.

"Are you two fighting for me?" Normani asked playfully "How cute!"

"Shut up Mani!" Lauren said as she started laughing. The other two girls joined her.

"You can sit next to Camila..." Normani winked at her.

"What was that winking for?" Lauren asked her trying to look kinda mad at her.

Normani and Dinah looked at each other and started laughing.

"Team Camren!!!" Normani and Dinah both yelled at the same time.

"I still don't get that Camren thing..." Lauren lied.

"I do!" Camila yelled from behind them.

"Do you?" Dinah asked her with a smirk on her face.

"I do... Team Camren!" Camila yelled as she started laughing and shaking her head at the same time.

"Great!" Lauren said ironically "Now even Camila joined the "Annoying Lauren All The Time" group!"

Normani, Dinah and Camila started laughing at Lauren who rolled her eyes and entered the airplane leaving the others behind.

"So... Am I at the "Annoying Lauren All The Time" group yet?" Camila asked Normani and Dinah before they all started laughing and entering the airplaine.

Normani and Dinah sat down next to each other and Lauren sat down next to Camila who was already on her chair with a book on her hands.

"Where's Ally?" Lauren asked Christina who was sitting next to Derek.

"She went to the bathroom..." Christina informed her "As soon as she arrives, I think we're leaving!"

"Thanks Chris!" Lauren winked at her and went back to her seat.

Ally finally entered the plane and in a few minutes they left.

It was already 10 a.m. and the flight was going to take about four hours. Three hours after they were already wanting to leave because long flights were boring for them.

"I really need to go to the bathroom!" Camila warned Lauren since Dinah, Normani and Ally were already sleeping on their seats.

Camila got up from her seat and started trying to pass through Lauren's legs and the table placed in front of them.

Suddenly a strong turbulence hit the plane and Camila fell on top of Lauren who immediately looked up to meet Camila's eyes.

The turbulence didn't stop and Camila got scared since she wasn't sat with the seat belt on. She didn't feel secure. Lauren felt Camila shaking and saw the fear in her eyes so she just pulled Camila closer and wrapped her arms around her trying to keep her from falling.

Camila's head was hiding on Lauren's neck and her eyes were closed. Her arms shrunken against her chest.

Normani didn't like planes very much because she was afraid they would fall so as soon as the turbulence started she woke up and she started panicking. Dinah wrapped her arms around her shoulders and kept her close until it stopped.

Ally woke up but she didn't open her eyes. She kept them closed and she tried to stay calm. So did the rest of the people inside the plane.

A few seconds after it stopped and everyone was sighing in relief. 

"Thank you for calming me down, babe!" Normani thanked Dinah.

"No need to thank, Mani..." Dinah smiled at Normani who put her head back on Dinah's shoulder "I couldn't stand seeing you like that!"