Chapter 17

The morning light was already filling that place and both Camila and Lauren were still sleeping inside the covers.

Lauren had ended up falling asleep on Camila's chest while Camila kept caressing her head and Camila didn't have a choice but fall asleep too, letting Lauren sleep on her bed for that night.

Camila was half lying half sitting on the bed and her head was falling down to the side, almost resting on her own shoulder. Her right arm was envolving Lauren and the other one was placed on the bed.

Lauren still had her head resting on Camila's chest and her arms were wrapped around Camila's waist. A tiny smile was on her face even though she was sleeping.

Suddenly Camila started yawling while wrinkling her nose and tried to move but someone wouldn't let her do it.

Camila soflty smiled at the thought of the night before and she slowly started opening her eyes smiling even bigger when she saw Lauren sleeping like an angel with her head on her chest. 

She started analysing every singe little detail from Lauren. From the way she kept her mouth slightly opened with it's corners softly lifted up to the beatings of her heart which were slowly pounding inside her chest.

"So beautiful..." Camila whispered before she sighed deeply and used her fingers to softly move a lock of hair from the front of her face to behind her ear. 

Lauren stretched herself while yawning and Camila smiled to the view, finding that the cutest scene she had ever seen.

Suddenly a wave of fear ran through her body as she thought about the possibility that Lauren would regret about what she had done the night after and run away again.

That fear went away as soon as she watched Lauren lifting her head up to meet Camila's eyes, showing her the biggest smile.

"Good morning, beautiful..." Lauren mumbled before yawning again.

"Hey..." Camila tenderly smiled at her "Did you sleep well?"

"Better than ever." Lauren admited as she saw Camila blush. "You have no idea of how cute you look when you blush over something I say or do..."

"Stop that, I'm not blushing..." Camila tried to defend herself.

"Yes you are!" Lauren teased her. She was missing that. "Look at that!" she pointed at Camila's cheeks before grabbing them and squeezing them.

"Idiot." Camila mumbled while taking Lauren's hands away from her face.

"You love me..." Lauren winked at her.

"Yeah, about that..." Camila did her best to pretend she wasn't sure about what she had admited the night before so she would scare Lauren.

"No, please, don't..." Lauren's smile died and her heartbeatings started going faster.

"I was just kidding!" Camila told her as she watched Lauren let a sigh of relief come out.

"So you..." Lauren started wanting Camila to finish the sentence.

"I love you..." Camila said and Lauren squeezed Camila's body even harder inside her arms which were still wrapped around her waist.

"I love you too." Lauren mumbled against Camila's chest.

"Fuck!" Camila almost yelled as soon as she checked her phone. Lauren looked up to her with a confusing look on her face. "It's 7 a.m.! They must be almost leaving to the airp..."

A knock on the door interrupted Camila and Lauren looked at her in panick.

"Shit, what do we do now?" Lauren asked in a whisper.