Chapter 10

"The meet and greet is happening in ten minutes!" One of the members from Lauren's staff yelled as he ran through the stage reaching the other side of it where he started fixing something.

Lauren had just finished rehearsing with the band and Allyson was already taking her away from the stage to the meet and greet room. Camila was left on stage making the last arrangements on her guitar.

As soon as Lauren entered the meet and greet room two women approached to her and quickly started touching up her makeup and fixing her hair.

"We're letting the first person in." One of the security guards warned everyone and everyone immediately went to their places.

The first fan was a short blonde girl with a beautiful flowery dress. She was probably thirteen or fourteen years old. On her hands she had a letter and a red rose.

"Hi babe!" Lauren greeted the girl as she opened her arms for her.

The girl promptly accepted the hug with a big smile on her face.

"How are you?" Lauren asked her. The girl was noticeably nervous.

"I'm fine..." she answered "You?"

"Super fine! I'm so happy to be here!" Lauren told the girl who looked really happy for hearing that Lauren was enjoying her country.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it... For real!" the blondie said "Here! I really want you to read this since I won't be able to tell you everything I wanted to personally... and this is a rose... I know you like them so..." 

The girl handed Lauren her the light blue letter and the rose. Lauren grabbed it with a gentle smile on her face. 

"I promise you I'll read it!" Lauren promised the girl.

"Pinky promise?" she asked shyly as she showed Lauren her pinky finger. 

"Pinky promise." Lauren wrapped her pinky finger to the other girl's.

"Girls, let's take the pic?" the photographer interrupted them.

"Sure!" Lauren said as she posed next to the blonde girl who had her arms wrapped around Lauren's waist. 

"Thank you!" the girl thanked.

"No need to thank... Enjoy the show!" Lauren said as she saw the girl disappeard behind the door.

Lauren met around twenty fans more and after that she went to her dressing-room in order to change into her show clothes.

As she was walking to the dressing-room she started opening the letter from the fan she met earlier. She stopped in front of a black door and opened it closing it behind her. 

She walked to the couch placed in the corner of the room and sat down on it as she started reading the letter.

"Holy shit..." Lauren whispered to herself as soon as she finished reading it. A few tears started falling through her cheeks. 

Sometimes she forgot the impact she caused on the teenagers and on all of her fans and when she was reminded of that, she couldn't keep herself from getting emotional. Lauren didn't usually cry but her fans were one of her biggest weaknesses.

"Lauren! You have thirty minutes!" someone from her staff passed through her door and knocked on it, yelling at her without even opening the door.

Lauren immediately put the letter back inside the envelope and got up from the couch, wiping her tears away with her fingers.

She walked to the place where her clothes were hanging and grabbed the first outfit from one of the hangers. She checked on her hair and makeup and then she started putting her black top on along with the tight black pants.