15: Work Things Out [PLL]

#JASON-DILAURENTIS

Pairings: Jason x Reader
Status: Getting Back Together

Storyline: Spencer's charity ball was in a few days. When you were still dating Jason, both of you agreed to go together as a contestant couple for Spencer's sake.

Spencer looks at you, studying the dress you were in, smiling at your reflection. "It really was made for you. It's perfect."

"Thanks to you," you twirl in it, smiling and laughing with Spencer.

"I can change your partner if you want me to," Spencer says, talking about Jason. You shake your head, sitting next to her.

"Don't, we promised you. And, it's giving us a chance to catch up." The truth is, you missed Jason. You don't even know why you ended things. It was just so overwhelming with everything going on. But now everything was okay except for your relationship.

"Good, I hope you do work things out. Alright, well, I'll be right back. I'm going to see if the boys need any help with the lights and decorations. Just stay put," she walks away with a grin. You kept looking at yourself in the mirror, loving the dress and how it fits perfectly to your body. It was a green turquoise silk dress with an open shoulder and a bare side. You heard steps walking back in, guessing it was Spencer, you say, "Tell me, I can keep that dress-." You stop realizing it wasn't her, "Jason, hi."

"Y/N. I'd let you keep the dress if I would be Spencer," he smiles at you, playing with the cable he has in hand. "I hope it doesn't sound weird, but I'm pleased to see you," he engulfs you in a hug with his muscular arms that once held every inch of your body.

"I thought you were going to back out," you suddenly say. "I'm happy you didn't." He was still holding you in his arms.

"God, I miss you." You hear. You pull back, looking at him, confused. "What did you say?"

Jason smiles and takes your hand, "I know you ended things between us, but I miss you so much, Y/N. You have no idea how hard it is not to see you in bed with me every morning. Not having morning talks with you."

"I miss you too. I'm sorry for ending things but with A and everything. I didn't want you to get hurt. I know I hurt you, but God, I'm still so in love with you, and it kills me that I can't kiss you every time I want to." He stares at you smirking.

"Do you want to kiss me now? Because I think I can let you do that." You laugh and grab the collar of his blouse and smash your lips on his. You missed the sensation of his kisses.

"Woah, I guess you worked things out." Spencer was back in the room, grinning up and down.