5: It's Not Okay II [SPN]

#DEAN-WINCHESTER

NOT MY GIF/PICTURE.

Pairings: None

After Dean killed you he went back looking for Sam, but all he could see was a blur. "Sam!"

Sam rushes to Dean and stops in his track when he sees his brother's forehead. "What happened? Where is she?" Sam regrets his last question when Dean starts tearing up again.

"I didn't have a choice, she-she asked me to. Y/N said she was in pain and that she loves me, always... will."

Sam walks in front of his brother and engulfs him in a hug, "It's okay." Dean pushes him away, "You know, Y/N said the same thing before I killed her. You can't tell me it's okay because it's not okay Sam! IT'S NOT OKAY!"

"I'm sorry," Dean shakes his head. Seeing his older brother break down made him cry as well. He had never seen Dean cry like that since their father died, Dean wasn't big on crying but one thing Sam learned from him was not to touch his beloved ones.

"She didn't deserve any of this, it's all my fault. GOD, I wish I'd never met her, she could still be alive and have a family of her own, be happy."

"Are you serious? You'd want to forget all the damn memories you made with her, how you had so much fun with her, not hiding your secret but being able to share your job with her? Dean, Y/N was the perfect woman for you. I know she was happy with you, she would tell me all the time when you went out to get more of her favorite beer. You were soulmates Dean, and don't try to deny that." Sam takes something out of the bag Dean kept in his car and throws it at his brother.

"You can't tell me, you don't remember that night

"You can't tell me, you don't remember that night."

"I do, and for once Sammy, you're right. She was a hell of a woman, and she was mine. I don't think I'm ever going to love someone else as I love her." Dean smiles and puts the picture in his right pocket.

"Thanks, Sam."