9: The Bite [TW]

#STILES-STILINSKI

NOT MY GIF.

Pairings: Stiles x Reader
Status: Dating

Storyline: You went to South Carolina for 3 months to learn about your family line, and when you came back Stiles had something to tell you.

You just came back from your trip and now you were searching for Stiles at school. You spot him beside Scott and Kira, you creep behind him and place your warm hands on his eyes. "Guess who's back?"

Stiles hearing your voice immediately turns around and wraps his arms around your waist lifting you off the ground with no force applied. "Have you been working out or what? You laugh and hold onto him. His face drops and he picks your hand up and leads you to an empty classroom.

Worried, you look at Scott and Kira who ignores your questioning looks. "Stiles, if you want to break up wi-." He shakes his head with a grin. "Tell me, I feel your nervousness."

"Something happened while you were gone," he sighs and hesitates before continuing. Stiles looks down at your intertwined fingers. "I-I got the bite."

At this moment, his head went up and you saw the bright yellow eyes staring back at you. He was beautiful, that's what he always wanted, but he doesn't seem to be happy. Stiles is looking straight at you waiting for an answer, before answering his eyes went back to normal.

"Baby, you shouldn't be afraid to tell me. I don't know why you were so nervous, I was in your position 6 months ago. I don't care if you got the bite, I'm not going to stop loving you because of this. I'm even happy for you." Your vision went blurry, he smiles and cups your face putting your forehead against his own.

"I'm so in love with you Y/N." You let out a small laugh and Stiles kisses your lips, he pulled away laughing. "Guys, I know you're listening at the door."

Moments later, Scott and Kira were in the room. You started laughing, due to Stiles's new abilities.