100: Sweet Ass [C]

#PAUL-WESLEY

Storyline: You were out on a dinner date with Paul when a paparazzi commented on your body, which made Paul angry.

Pairings: Paul x Reader
Status: Dating

On your way out of the restaurant, you and Paul were approached by paparazzi. You knew dating Paul would mean an open relationship with the world and getting blinded by the lights. "Hey, you okay?" Paul asked you.

You smiled and kissed him, "After three years, you get used to it." Paul smiled, grabbing your hand. The two of you were swooned by the paparazzi with questions about your relationship and your future projects.

"I just launched a bourbon brand with my friend, Ian Somerhalder. Thanks, but we'll be on our way. I hope you understand." Paul answered a few questions, which seemed to take forever. "I'm sorry about that Y/N."

You guys were about to leave towards the car when a guy said a comment about your body. "What about you? Does that sweet ass has any projects in mind?"

"Come on, Paul. Don't worry about it," you tried pulling Paul away, but he turned around. "Wait, what did you just say to her? You don't speak to her that way."

Paul was ready to cut his throat. "Baby, let's just go."

"No, he should apologize. It's offensive, Y/N."

"Look, he's right. I'm sorry. I had a couple of drinks and you're very beautiful." You nodded and pulled Paul. This time he followed whispering under his breath, "What a fucking joke. Who does he think he is? Speaking to my girl that way, only I can say your ass is sweet." You laughed.

"You're an idiot," Paul smiled and kissed your temple.