99: Mine [NHIE]

#PAXTON HALL-YOSHIDA

Storyline: You and Paxton were secretly dating, and when Trent asked you out you accepted making Paxton jealous.

Pairings: Paxton x Reader
Status: Secretly dating

"This is the best part of the movie!" Paxton exclaimed as you play with his black curls. He smiled at the scene before looking at you. "You're beautiful, Sara." He leaned in closing the space between your faces.

You loved being with Paxton. You loved being Paxton's girlfriend, but you hated being his secret girlfriend. Ever since that Devi incident, he wanted to keep things on the down-low. You agreed at first, but it's been four months already and it was getting on your nerves. "I have to go."

"You can stay over." You smile nodding. You didn't want to waste the time you had with him.

You were at your locker getting ready for your first class, "Have a nice day, baby." You heard him whispered before walking straight for his locker. You sighed. "Yo! Sara!" Trent, Paxton's best friend approached you.

Paxton turned back and looked at the two of you, trying to understand what you were talking about. "Listen, I've seen you around lately and I kind of like your vibe. I guess I'm trying to ask you out. Yeah, that's it. Would you like to maybe go out and get a coke with me?" You didn't know what to do. You panicked and looked at Paxton for help, but he didn't quite catch that. "Of course!" You blurted out. Oh, fuck.

"Awesome! Yo, dude. I'm going out with Sara tonight! She just said yes." Trent shouted at Paxton who kind of looked hurt, angry and jealous. He walked away from Trent and went to his locker.

You joined him, "Paxton."

"What the hell, Sara. Why did you agree to go out with Trent? Aren't we together?"

"Yes! Look, I panicked. I didn't know what would have happened if I said no. He'd probably ask questions."

"Babe, it's Trent. He would have said 'Oh. Okay. Cool. See ya.'" Paxton said using a deep tone, which made you smile. "You're not going out with him."

"What are you going to do?" People were staring, but at this point, you didn't care and neither did Paxton.

"I'm going to tell everyone that you are mine." Hearing those words from Paxton made your heart melt. He smiled grabbing you by the waist. "I'm yours a hundred percent, Paxton Hall-Yoshida." You said before kissing him.

"Duuuuude. That's not cool. That's savage, haha." Trent said from afar.