10: New [TW]

#STILES-STILINKSI

Pairings: Stiles x Reader
Status: New Friends

Storyline: You were new in Stiles' class.

"Excuse me, class, this is Y/N, she will be joining our school for this semester. I believe you are from Ohio?" You shyly nod looking around at the students in your new class. "Please, take a seat next to Mr.Stilinski."

You searched for the seat and spotted the empty chair next to a beautiful brown-haired boy, playing with his pen. He smiles at you and pushes his stuff out of the way. "I'm Stiles, by the way."

"Y/N." You shake his hand chuckling, you knew your cheeks were red already. The teacher asks you to open your book, but you didn't have one yet.

"I'm sorry, I don't have a book with me." You raised your hand and advise the teacher who simply nods.

"Share with Stilinski, he doesn't bite." You look over at Stiles and he smiles moving his book to the middle of the table and sliding his chair close to yours.

"Thanks," he was so gorgeous. The bell rang minutes later, you thought you would have to walk in the hallway alone but you were wrong.

"Hey, come with me, I'll introduce you to my friends. You can stick with us." You smile and follow him, being the new girl in Beacon Hills isn't so bad after all.