Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 42.

Start from the beginning

“No, I don’t think so. But umm since I caught you. I want to apologize for everything that happen a few months back.”

“You really think a simple I’m fucking sorry will make up for you kidnapping me and my children putting them in danger and drugging me?” I said a little louder than I intended.

“Cassidy lower your voice.”

“Lower my voice, you’re a sick bastard and you deserve to be thrown off this plane. How did they let you out of Virginia anyway aren’t you on parole or something?”

“Yes, but I know people that said I can visit my brother.”

“I bet they wouldn’t be too happy to know a kid is involved with this visit they will throw you in jail so fast for kidnapping you won’t know what hit you.” Travis walked closer to me. And grabbed my arm.

“I don’t think they will.”

“Get off of me!” I yanked my arm away and slapped him across the face.

“Happy?”

“Not even a little bit.”

“Excuse me … but your son is looking for you, I think you two should get back to your seats as quick as possible.” The flight attendant said with a smile.

“Okay. Thanks.” I smiled back and walked into the restroom.

*

“I’m just happy to be off that plane. I hate flying.”

“I know baby, you said that 10 times.” Xavier said with a smile.

“I just wanted to make sure you knew that. So on the plane I went to the restroom and saw Travis.”

“Travis? And you didn’t tell me I would have beat his ass right then and there.”

“Don’t let him get to you this is our vacation before your season start so. Whatever happens happens but for now, let’s just enjoy California okay?”

“If you say so.”

**

*~Carson’s POV~*

“Okay see you in a few months. Talk to you later Mrs. Shaw. Okay and thank you for letting David stay with me for a few-- My sentence was cut short when the door bell rang … Mrs. Shaw I’ll talk to you later I have company.”

“Okay bye Carson, take care of my grandson.”

“I will. Bye.” I rose one eyebrow and opened the door.

“Little brother!”

“The hell are you doing here Travis?”

“Visiting my brother of course, so where is my nephew?”

“You’re not staying here. And answer my question what are you doing here?”

“Look I just needed a place to crash.”

“There are some hotels around here. Try there.”

“Okay, move.” He said pushing me out the way.