You mean you know and love

Start from the beginning

There.... now it looks like a used pad! I place it back in the bin, but make sure to push it further down from the rest of the rubbish so it's unseen. But that's not enough security for me, I grab the bin lining, tie it together and pull it out from the now empty bin.

I walk down the hallway and into the lounge room, but I am stopped in my tracks just as I hear a click.

Oh god.... she's home.

I think about sprinting away, but it would look suspicious and I just want to get rid of the trash now.

"I've got sushi!" Mum exclaims, walking inside with my dad by her side carrying most of the groceries.

So instead I stand still, with the rubbish bag behind my back. I use one of my hands to hide it, while the other rests on my hips. Because that looks so much better, I mentally slap myself.

"Yum." I bring myself to say, adding an awkward smile, fidgeting with my feet and avoiding eye contact.

"Hey hunny." Dad says, giving me a kiss on the cheek before walking straight past me and into the kitchen with the bags of groceries.

"What are you hiding?" Mum says, her motherly protective instinct taking kicking it. She takes quick steps towards me, as her eyes narrow to my arm behind my back before returning to my eyes.

"Oh this?" I say as I lift up the trash from behind me. "Just going to take out the trash." I add, before speed walking past mum until I reach outside the front door.

"Since when does she take out the trash?" I hear my mum's distant alarmed voice, as I walk down our driveway.

"Relax, we raised her well." Dad's calm voice tells my mum.

Lifting up the lid to our rubbish bin, I gladly throw out the plastic bag which inside contains the test.

I skip my way back to the house, even doing a cartwheel on my way.

Beau's POV

"So, how's it going?" Luke randomly says as he passes me by in the lounge room.

"Good." I bluntly reply, studying his intentions.

"I wasn't talking about you." Luke shakes his head, before walking off on me.

Oh so his talking about Cassie, of course he is. He just won't get off my back about it and let me deal with it myself. No he has to keep reminding me that time is passing and I'm still on the same bet ugh.

Luke glances back at me, as if his eyes are trying to tell me something. "Well are you coming or what?"

With that, I shrug before following him into his room. Something's up, that's why he suddenly wants to talk so secretly.

He leads me into his shared room and tells me to close the door on my way in.

As I close the door I notice Jai standing in the room as well. Okay well this is weird... I doubt they want to have a friendly brotherly chat.

I literally stand there waiting for an explanation or some sort of clarity, the room is so quiet that I can hear the clock ticking. I cross my arms, the continuous clicking noise getting louder and louder as each second of silence goes by.

"Well am I just going to stand here or what? What the fuck do you want?" I ask in a pissed of manner, tapping my right foot impatiently on the carpet and crossing my arms

"Glad you asked my brother." Luke chuckled, excitement evident on his face. "Now look what we have here, oh what a surprise from the turnout of events." Luke rubs his hands together, sighing in delight as he pulls out the leader board.