Chapter 2 - Getting to know One Direction

Aria's POV

I've been hanging out with One Direction for two days now and must I tell you, it was so much fun. They are such down to earth tipe of guys and it is so easy and fun to talk to them. I've learned that Niall really likes to eat, I thought I was bad but you must see him.

Harry and I grew close to each other really quickly. It's so much fun to be around him, he knows how to make you laugh, even with his terrible knock knock jokes you still laugh at him.

I don't know what it is but I'm starting to like Harry... And his my favorite in the band, but don't tell the others...

And then there is Louis. He is like my brother on the road. I have an older brother that is 23 years old and a younger sister that is 16 years old. Anyways, so there is Louis, he is like my big brother. Although we only know each other for two days now, he took the role as the one to look out for me.

Suddenly I hear my phone ring. I look down at the caller ID and see it is Louis that is calling me. Smiling I pick the phone up and put the device to my ear.

"Hey Lou, what's up?" I ask when I answered the phone.

"Hey Ari, I was wondering if you would like to come to my and the boys' hotel? My girlfriend is here and I really want you to meet her." Louis always talks about his girlfriend. It's amazing how highly he thinks about her. Every time he talks about her, his eyes sparkle and his smile never leaves his face. Some day I would like somebody to think so about me. Let's just say, my last relationship is not something you dream about happening to you.

"Yeah sure, I was actually working on a song but I can use some time off."

"Great! We'll see you now," then he hangs the phone up.

I decided to get dressed into something comfortable, brushed my hair and teeth, put some light make-up on and I was ready to go.

I got into my black Range Rover and went to the boys' hotel.

°•°•°•°•°•°•

Once I got at the boys' hotel a security guard took me up to the boys' hotel room.

"Here we are Miss Smith, the boys are waiting for you inside," the security guard with the name of Frank told me.

I thanked him and knocked on the door. After 5 seconds -and I mean literally 5 seconds- Louis opend the door.

"Ari! You're here!" He said very loudly and took me into a bone crushing hug.

"Um.. Lou? I.. can't.. breath."

"Oh, sorry about that, please come in."

Louis took me to the living room area of the suite and must I say, they have a great looking place here. It's not to fancy, it's just nice. Very comfortable and homely like.

"Ari!" All the boys says when I walk into the living room and attack me in a group hug.

After some convincing they let me go. When I turned around I saw a beautiful brunette standing in the middle of the living room with Louis by her side.

"Aria, I would like you to meet my girlfriend, Eleanor." Louis said smiling down at his beautiful girlfriend. Louis really does admire his girlfriend and I can already see that he'll do anything for her.

"Hi!" Eleanor said coming in and giving me a hug. I hugged her back already feeling that we have been friends for years.

"Hi, Eleanor. Nice to meet you." I said to her when she let me go.

"Oh, I already know that we are going to be great friends. And tomorrow, you and I, are going shopping." Eleanor said smiling big.

Soon everybody was sat on the couches and chairs that was in the living room and just talked, getting to know each other. I really like this group of friends and I know we'll become great friends, well I hope so.