Chapter Twenty Nine:-

Constantly, agonising pain surged through every inch of my body, was it excruciating? yes... I can't stand more of this constant pain - just a week to go and this will all be over, with the ending results of my beautiful and precious babies being born.

Josh had recently gotten himself into an accident, as I fear he might not be able to be present at the birth of his child. I never really understood why Josh was so obsessed with using his motorbike at such a fast speed - I couldn't stop him from what he loved.

The hospital corridors were filled with muffled cries of pain, dried coughs and beeps of life machines all around me. Visiting Josh whilst he's in his current injured state, worried me a lot - twisting every nerve and gut in my body.

"Josh.." I whispered popping my head through the small gap of the door to Josh's room which I opened to see if he was awake.

No response... He must be asleep... Should I come back later?

"Abby, you're here" Josh croaked from behind, causing my to clutch my chest instantly. By now, my heart was pounding extremely hard against my chest ... Beating faster by the second.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I replied stepping aside to let Josh and the machine he's attached to in first. "Any news? To what happens next?" I asked pulling up a seat next to his hospital bed.

With that, Josh grabbed both my hands in his and looked down at his feet, was something sad going to happen? I've never seen this side of him since.

"Since I've had a lot of blood loss recently.." Josh mumbled whilst circulating his thumbs in small circles on my hands "I might not be able to survive... I want to be here to see our kids grow, achieve and move on in life - but I'm just going to allow faith and God help me now" he adds almost stuttering for the correct words.

I wouldn't stand a chance loosing Josh, not for one day could I live without hearing his voice, or even seeing him once a day. He was a beaming father to be, that wants so much for his kids, he'd literally do anything.

"I won't stand a chance loosing you Josh, don't give up just cause the doctors 'claim' that your shorting out on blood... This is your life, not theirs but I do suggest having less injuries so our kids have a dad" I commented with empathetic words to hit him in the right sense of mind so he can continue.

But as soon as Lucas arrived at the scene, where Josh was completely out - a moment of waiting for rescue, Zach offered to go with Josh to the hospital, whilst Lucas reassured me.

" I want a child of my own one day, but I don't see the point of having one - when he/she doesn't have some of your characteristics that I adore so dearly"

The replay of Lucas' words that night implanted into my mind, replaying every free moment that I had to myself.

"You love me?" Josh muttered looking just past my shoulder, preferably towards the door of his hospital room.

"Of course I do Josh, I love you with every inch of my heart" I replied looking up at him.

"But it's complicated with two other guys going after you, it's hard to say who you want to be with - are you sure you love me? Or are you saying it to make me feel better?" Josh commented staring deeply into my eyes.

Two other guys? I know Lucas is one... But ... No ... It can't be... Zach likes me too? What has the world proceeded me with?!

Honestly, I did love Josh, a lot - he changed me into something that is never see myself be. I was more confident in myself, I had been recognised for my own work and not others through his power.

"I'm not saying it to make you feel better Josh... I'm saying it because I really do love you.." I replied in a serious manner that grabs his attention. "It maybe hard for me to pick one out of you and Lucas, but that doesn't stop me from loving you Josh - it's only fair that I love you both equally if I cannot decided who I want to be with." I added leaning closer towards Josh.

"Right now I just want you" Josh mumbled, his lips hovering slowly try seductively above mine. "Only you... Even if that means fighting Lucas for you... I won't go down without a fight" he adds before connecting his lips with mine.

This time round, more sparks erupted in my bloodstream, what was going on with my emotions? Why do they keep alternating every time Josh and Lucas kissed me at different times. Now, it made it even harder from me to think of a person I want to be with until an old age. Guess I can't decide wether I want to be married or not, but is it a crime to have them both?

"I love you Abby, always... Ever since the day you tried to run free from my grip, when Lucas dropped you down the road and to walk home alone - Abby, you're my dream girl - read my diaries and everything matches you perfectly. Lucas probably has said the same thing ... But I can't blame you for wanting both of us." Josh spoke up after a moment of silence.

He's accepting the fact that I can't just have one, just like Lucas was. It's not easy for someone like me just to pick one out two... It's biased in some sense, they both see the same thing in me and see that they won't ever move on... You can say they've imprinted on my as if they were wolves.

"I love you both equally, as I said earlier - nothing will change, because I want both of you, that's final" I stated with a shy smile and a small firm circulating rub around Josh's hand with my thumb.

I really hope it doesn't result to having Josh leave the world... I need him more than anything - his kids do too even if their not in the world yet... We all need him here in some sense