Chapter Twenty-Eight:-

Since the little incident at the Lacrosse field, neither of us bothered to mention it again, in fear of ruining a bond that should never be broken in general. Over time, Zach and I have become close friends, during that time - he needed to be motivated to work harder if he wants what he wants. Lucas couldn't agree more to what I was trying to do - and Zach needed to see that no one could buy his future for him.

"Come on Zach" I whined yanking at him right arm that hung off the bench which he laid on.

"I can't do this" He uttered to himself.

"Stay that one more time, I swear I'll get a piece of lacrosse equipment and beat you to death with it"  I hissed with a satisfied smile when he shot up, whilst his hands went up in defence mode.

You can't blame a girl for trying, I mean he wants a sporting scholarship, he needs to work for it and not expect someone to come around with a note saying 'you got the place' no.. That's just wrong..

"He won't move will he?" Lucas asked placing his palms on his knees and breathing heavily.

"Nope"

With a simple look at Lucas, and a look returned back to me. We both knew we had to bring in our other plan to get Zach on his feet... Josh would do perfectly that..

"One second" I spoke up after the silence and awkward stares from Zach, I walked away a little and whipped out my phone.

He said he'll be there if I needed him, He said he'd be my to go if I needed him, He said he'd be my rock to my sand. This is what I needed him for - Josh and Lucas were my everything now, their words tell me that I can't have one ... But why not both.. It's not a crime is it?

"Hey princess" Josh croaked in his morning voice from the other end of the line.

"Hey, I wanted to see if you could ... You know motivate your friend Zach to work harder... He's not doing as I tell him" I replied calmly from hearing his voice. "I mean if you don't want to I understand, you gave up Lacrosse for 'that fear' and don't want to experience it again" I added empathising on his fear of being able to play lacrosse again.

"Anything for you and Zach... Which reminds me - he still on about that scholar?" Josh asked making a load of noise and grunts at random things causing me to giggle.

As a few minutes had flown by of hearing Josh shuffle things around, I could feel hot stares burning my back by Lucas or possibly Zach. But I didn't care - I finally had one on one with Josh and I liked it. Within, short thoughts of a second the line went quiet and Josh appeared from behind hugging my waist.

"He won't listen, even if I say - nobody can buy you a future, unless you put the effort into working hard for it" I replied with a sigh, as Josh and I walked slowly over to the bench where Lucas and Zach sat.

I meant it, every word I said to Zach to keep him going to get the scholar - was true ... Now, it was all him, the pressure was all his and he needs to realise he needs to work for it.

"Zachary..." Josh greeted in a low tones voice. "Lucas" he adds with a nod towards Lucas' direction.

"Hey Josh... I thought you said you weren't going to set foot on a lacrosse fields ever again ... After you know what.." Zach replied looking up at Josh's menacing tall figure above him.

"It's a blessing really, I got called here to motivate your little ass... Get up and give me two laps" Josh hissed crossing his arms over his chest.

Zach, of course was hesitant at the scowl of Josh, but did as he told due to the thought of being pounded at by Josh later. I knew this was a better idea than me wasting my energy motivating someone that won't listen to me.

"Same applies for you Lucas... We want you to keep in shape don't we" Josh commented.

"Got it!" Lucas replied and jogs off onto the field joining a tuckered out Zach.

This seemed entertaining, watch the three of them moan, groan and tease each other of the field as they trained. I guess Zach was finally accepting the thought he needs to do this alone.

"Babe!" Josh called out cupping his hands around his mouth to project his voice.

"What?" I replied in the same manner, minus the hand around my mouth.

"Join us! Mama needs a daily workout to keep fit too!" He called out jogging over and tugging me over, I was reluctant to the thought of running.

It was partly true though, I did need to get myself fit before I go into labour, which pretty much scares me already.

"Tuck and roll!" Zach exclaimed running towards Josh sending them both to the ground laughing and punching each other... Then followed by a Lucas dog piling on top of them.

Was this a dream or reality? That I wasn't sure of just yet. But in front of me were three guys enjoying their time together - thankfully, Josh and Lucas decided to settle their differences and get along for my sake, plus adding Zach into their newly brotherhood.

"You guys so realise it's not rugby, also it's a lacrosse game - don't think they do that in the game" I exclaimed over their grunts and laughs.

"I can't get over that accent, goals!" Zach teased shaping his hand into an okay sign making me laugh.

"What happened to the laps?" I joked shaking my head at them as they got up  skipping around me like a bunch of girls.

Being with them, really felt like I was back in the UK with my old friends who treated me well, but except most of them were girls. And Krystal didn't exist