Chapter Six:-

Abby:-

I had to admit to myself, last night was probably one of the most comfortable nights I have ever had, despite the fact Josh was sleeping with me. I wasn't wide awake until I heard the light footsteps of mum coming downstairs in her slippers.

"Abby? What are you doing there? I thought you said you didn't like him" Mum said looking over the couch.

"I don't like him, but he was having a nightmare and he made me sleep here with him" I replied in defence rubbing my eyes.

"He's very demanding isn't he?" Mum asks

"Yeah, Bad Boy ego there for you mum" I answered trying to slide out of Josh's tightly wrapped arm around my waist.

Not until I finally break out of the physical contact with Josh, he grabs me again and pulls me back down whilst digging his head in between my shoulder and my head.

"Josh, I need to go get ready for college and so do you" I said yawning.

"Can't we stay here? I really like being this close to you" He replies.

I have to say it, but his morning voice was just too cute not to mention right now... oh my lord.. Abby what are you thinking - just stop right there and remember what you said to Lucas.

"No, I have a school reputation to keep up" I answered angrily throwing his arm away and getting up and stand out of his reach. "I got your clean clothes for you last night, cause MUM forced to me" I add pointing to his bag by the door as I made my way to my room to get ready.

Josh:-

I had no idea what it was about Abby that pulled me even more closer into to wanting her so bad. Her not being next to me for this long made me feel like there was a piece of my heart ripped straight of me. As soon as she left, I got to my feet and instantly asked for a spare and free bathroom and got ready way before Abby did.

"Morning Mrs Green" I said ruffling my hair to get it how it usually was.

"Morning Josh, how was your sleep?" Mrs Green asked.

"It was alright and yours?" I asked in return.

"A little rough on the back that's all" she replied "Would you like anything to eat?" she adds

"Thank you for offering but I should do fine" I answered looking at myself in the hallway mirror that stood leaning against the wall.

Abby chose what I was going to wear today. To be honest I don't even remember having these in my closet but her sense of style was on point, I thought I would never see myself wearing these but I have to now.

"Wow" Abby said completely shocked with what I was wearing. "Who knew i was good with boy outfits" she adds shrugging whilst walking past me.

Her scent lingered in the air for a while and i enjoyed it, it was the one thing that i needed to linger with my scent to make fire, clearly i stand no chance against Lucas cause he's always a step ahead of me when it comes to Abby.

"Bye mum" Abby said

As I heard her voice getting louder, i dropped from daydreaming about something that clearly won't happen to reality, the reality burned my inside and out, just speaking to her made me all tingly.

"Come asshole" she huffed under her breath grabbing her bag as we left.

"Aren't you going to walk with you Boyfriend" I muttered.

Just the thought of Lucas being Abby's Boyfriend made me tense so hard i could feel the parts in between my bones.

"Lucas isn't my boyfriend" she replied stopping each time to tuck her laces in.

"Let me do them for you" I said bending down and tying Abby's laces. "That's another thing I can add to my list Smart ass, Feisty and Extremely Lazy" i teased earning a light punch in the arm.

"That isn't funny cause your the one person i despise in this world right now" she said walking a little faster clutching onto some texts book.

I get it, she doesn't like me and she probably has feelings for Lucas, but there is no way of that nerd is getting the girl i want in my life forever. There could be another way i can get her to admit that she likes me, but that's going to be hard.

"Hey" I said breaking the silence catching up to her.

"What?" she hissed

"Do you like anyone, as in crush like" I asked her as she gave me the 'really' look as i nodded.

"Maybe, but it ain't you cause you have that stupid blabber mouth" she states picking up her speed.

As we got closer to school Abby tripped a little, I wanted to laugh but it would be mean if i did, but as soon as she flew towards the ground i grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into a hug.

"I know you like me.. you don't know about how bad i need you.. it even aches" i whispered into her ear and walked away after a moment.

Abby:-

There's so many things that i can just throw out there about how much i hated that guy, but then again.. mum will find out and blab forever saying ' i taught you so well.' Josh was getting to me, he hit me like a bullet almost, it was a rapid fire to my heart and i think he almost got me there.

I stopped for a moment frozen in a stance, i didn't know what i was feeling, but it burnt my heart and made it pound really hard as i watched him leave. I knew i was falling for him for sure.. but what was it about me that he wanted so bad? or why was he bothering me?

"Abby!" Lucas yelled shaking me out of my stance.

"Hm?" I answered

"What the hell?" he replied "Why were you walking with that douchebag?" He adds

"I had no choice, he slept over at mine last night... don't worry nothing happened" i replied walking on.

"Why was he there then?" Lucas asked a little concerned.

"He wanted to talk to me, but i just ignored him most of time and he fell asleep on the couch, thought it was rude to wake him up" i said

"He looks different as well, did his cupboard finally puke up the right clothes" he adds jokingly walking behind me

"Thanks" i muttered "My styling isn't bad" i added a little offended.