Chapter Eight:-

Abby:-
As soon as i was out of Josh's sight after science, i quickly bolted after Robert who was speed walking down the corridors hurt. The corridors outside weren't as busy as they would be during Lunch hours, i guess a percentage of the school were out doing athletics and weren't back yet. I assume Kurt was making everyone do extra laps or something to keep their fitness up.

"Robert! Wait up" I yelled breathlessly - boy did I need to hit the gym bad.

"If it's anything that guy said about me to you, i don't want to hear it" Robert replies quietly as i caught up to him.

"No it's not" I answered "In fact, i want you to know that whatever someone says to you that offends you in anyway, don't take it to heart and just ignore it - if it continues to go on .. do something about it, don't just let it fade away."

"Wow" he says almost speechless "That's probably one of the best advice i have ever gotten" he adds after a while.

"Everyone is made to be criticized, but everyone is made to fight it off" I add with a assuring smile. "He doesn't mean it"

"He doesn't?" he asks

"If he meant it, he would've came after you and continued on" I reply giving Robert a quick hug.

"Man, you Brits are so kind at heart" he says smiling

"I was a Brit" I add jokingly nudging him a little "How about we turn back round and head to lunch?" i asked

"Sure"

Everything was sorted... But being a Brit didn't make me kind at heart, it was the fact that i grew up in the loving hands of my mother who taught me to treat everyone and every thing with care and to support anyone who needs it the most.

As soon as we reach the cafeteria, it was packed to it's brim. It felt like a bunch of animals locked up in one tiny little pen, which clearly is against animal rights. But me and Robert managed to make our way through the crowd to our table at the back.

Minus all the slapping of other students bags against my arms and stomach, nonetheless it was great to be out of a herd of clueless humans.

"I see you as Josh's inciting incident" Robert says sitting down besides me as we wait for the others to join us.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked looking at him with a strange look as the other joined us at the table.

"You're his everything currently, i bet you he hasn't stopped talking about you" Robert replies before eating his food.

"What's going on?" Lucas asked throwing an arm around my shoulder "Oh and i'm sorry about earlier by the way" he adds whispering pulling me into a hug after i nod.

"Inciting Incident" Robert sings in his high pitched voice

"Really?" I asked laughing

"Uh-huh" he says taking another bite of his food.

Couple moments into a bunch of random jokes and school work, Josh stops by our table and begins rubbing the small delicate parts of my back.

"I need to talk to you" Josh says whispering into my ear

"Well, I don't" i replied moving slightly closer to Kurt

"I'm not going until you do then" he hissed as he sat properly on the bench and smirks.

"What do you want with her?" Jess asks "Your bloody annoying her" she adds slamming a fist on to the table causing everyone to look in our direction.

"It's got nothing to do with the girl who likes the athlete" he replies raising an eyebrow and looking in Kurt's direction.

"Stop torturing my friends with stupid little lies!" I yelled in frustration.

"Then let me talk to you" he replies

"Then talk to me here.. i'm sure it's not that private" I state turning myself to face him.

He goes silent for at least for 5 minutes until I see his face flush red, what was he thinking? oh don't tell me he was thinking of that.. Just the thought of him thinking that gives me a disturbing feeling adding a little fright to it.

"It is actually" he mutters grabbing my hand and pulling me away from the group

Josh begins to guide me through the cafeteria but still holding a tight grip on my hand. Everyone was looking at us, not us in general , they were looking at our interlocked fingers. Every girl we passed by muttered words like 'She's even lucky to hold his hands' and 'What does he see in her?'. Most of the things they said kinda hurt me, it was offensive and rude to where i was actually from.

"What the hell are you doing?" I whine "Let go off my hand... people are staring at me as if i'm bloody dating the devil" I add trying as hard as I could to make him let go off my hand.

Next thing you know it, we were in the school's locker rooms. Why gave him the idea to talk to me in the locker room. Locker rooms aren't made to allow people to have private talks to one another, the reason for that would be that the walls are freaking thin and anyone can hear from the other side.

"Stop fighting it" Josh says breaking the silence

"I can fight what i want" I reply trying to yank my hand away "Why the heck are we in her-"

Josh interrupts me by kissing my lips and pinning me to the wall. I was in shock, it was like being one of the girls from one of those high school movies like Mean Girls. He doesn't stop when i try to make him stop.

"Josh stop" I moan as he begins to kiss my neck. "Lucas will find out cause this is his locker area" i add trying to prevent him from going further.

"Oh so we can continue later?" he asks smirking

"No!" i said with annoyance "Never in fact"

"Oh come on, tell me you loved that" He asks smirking

I shake my head multiple times as he pulls me in closer to him. His warmth was pleasing and comforting but being this close to someone made me almost jump right out of my skin. Josh was tall for an average 16 year old, even when he has his arm wrapped protectively around my waist, it still makes him look like he's a giant.

"I know you liked it" He said whispering in my ear.

His warm air seem as if they are dancing along my skin and begins to send little tingles down my spine, it was like a happy little girl on Christmas day.

"I won't let you go until you kiss me back" he whispers again not caring about the people around us now who were watching.

"No, i won't there are people watching" I replied pushing my body away from his.

"Okay, whatever you want princess" he says smirking at he nods to the person behind me.

Lucas stood there with an angered look flushed upon his face, i couldn't explain how hurt he looked, he told me to never get involved with the town's bad boy and i did... but it wasn't my fault, he was the one who pulled me here and kissed me!

"Lucas I can explain? This isn't my fault, you saw what he did didn't you?" I spoke awkwardly still trying to fight the grip of Josh.

"Oh, so you wasn't just kissing the guy who sets a bad reputation for his future?" Lucas replies angrily shaking his head at me. "You're better than that Abs" he adds rubbing his face.

"It wasn't my fault!" i yelled quietly "He pulled me here, i didn't know this was going to happen - stop assume i start everything and don't judge my life!" i yell a little louder this time storming out the locker rooms.

I was left in tears, torn at my choices, confused at what to do. What if Lucas never wants to speak to me again..