Chapter Eleven:-

Abby:-
It's been officially three months since i became the 'girlfriend' of Josh Fitzgarland the town's well known bad boy, a boy who managed to keep his reputation as well as looking after me so well. I never expected my life to be turned around this quickly with someone that wouldn't stop bothering me and came out with his true feelings for me. He never once let me out his sight, well - he was protective and that's what i needed because i began to be noticed by other boys like him.

"Hey pretty princess" a raspy morning voice said wrapping two muscular arms
around my waist and digging his head into my neck.

"Morning Josh" I replied softly smiling to myself.

Josh had stayed over that night to make sure i was okay whilst mum was out on a business trip for two weeks, to me it seemed like a holiday with Lucas's mum who had worked extremely hard in order to join mum.

"How was your sleep?" I asked whilst pouring the scrambled eggs that i made for the both of us onto plates and turning around wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Slept like a baby, until the moment i woke up without you in my arms" he replied pouting.

During the times he pouted at me, i wanted to squeeze his cheeks lightly and smile at how adorable he looked each time he pulled that face it made him look like he was a child visiting a dentist, clearly it won't get old to me any time soon.

"Well sorry Mr grumpy" I teased planting a kiss on his cheeks and watching his cheeks turn rose red with embarrassment.

"My gosh, when we're alone i still go red" he says covering his face with his hands whilst taking a seat besides me on the opposite side of the cooker.

"It's a gift" I joked as i watched Josh's mouth grow into a smirk "Go throw a shirt on and some pants when your done with breakfast" I added lightly shoving him.

As always when Josh stayed over at mine, he would push me way from the sink to prevent me from washing the dishes and he would do it, just to get out of getting dressed in the mornings. It became the usual routine for him, he thought i wouldn't know what he was trying to do - but let's say i caught on really quick.

"No Josh, go get dressed buddy" I said squealing whilst jumping up as i tried to fight him for the sponge that he held up in the air with one hand and the other tickling the life right out of me.

"How about never!" he teased with a smirk

"Oh, want to play that game?" I hissed calmly and then began to jump onto his back, which failed terribly as we fell on top of each other on the kitchen floor.

"Now, be a good boy and get ready for me" i added smirking this time round planting a quick and soft kiss on his lips before getting up stealing the sponge before he could.

"You're so lucky i'm going to even bother getting ready... want to be fresh and clean for my girl- plus make her think i'm not dirty" he replied teasingly poking my sides and bolting off before i could splash or flick him with water.

It wasn't long before Josh came back down smelling how he usually would, i guess he smelt like ocean breeze and something else i'm not quiet sure of, but i loved it cause it made me feel like i was on a beach with him every time he hugged me.

"Hun" Josh spoke tying up his laces as i walked by to put on my leather jacket.

"Yes?" I replied turning to face him as he got up.

"You know, that one night we talked to each other for hours, the night i thought someone got hurt?" he says looking at me if i was acknowledging what he was saying as i nodded. "Remember when i said i bought a house?" he adds bending down to tie my laces knowing that i never do them.