Chapter Twenty-Three:-

Abby:-

Waking up hours later from where Lucas left me, in the comfort of his warm sheets, was like finally catching up on jet lag after a long journey.

I remember all the words he said to me whilst I slowly drifted off so vividly, you couldn't blame the replay in my head - the constant sadness in his voice made me feel bad for him. There were things I didn't understand about my life, things like why I always fell for bad boys or two guys.

"Abby.." Lucas called from the other side of his bedroom door quietly. "You awake? You've been sleeping for longer than you should" he adds worried.

"Yeah, I'm awake.. I'll be out in a second" I replied throwing my legs carefully off the bed.

Spine chilling shivers erupted my spinal cord like nothing, causing multiple cold shakes and the chattering of my teeth to occur. If only I wasn't holding double 9 pounds in my stomach, I'd be walking normally instead of a retarded seal.

"What?" I asked confused when I opened the door to still see Lucas shirtless.

"You... You... Never mind, you hungry?" Lucas stuttered instantly scratching the back of his head.

How adorable, I made him nervous, maybe I should ask him about what he said... But what if he denies it all... I can't risk loosing him too.

"Uh... Yeah?" I replied still having a confused manner.

Just then, before any suggested thought of movement, Lucas placed his warm large hands on either side of my cheeks. His face just inches from mine, was he going to kiss me? If so, I wouldn't mind... At least he actually cares about me at this moment.

"Abby, I can't hold my feelings for you any longer, I love you and that won't change - I'm like your Gale to your Katniss" Lucas mumbled having his mouth hover just inches from mine now.

This is the moment where you would feel every emotion in you flutter, with butterflies forming into dance sequences in your stomach, only to say and claim your current feelings of how good of a person Lucas is.

Then, in a matter of seconds, his lips smashed against mine, he didn't care if his younger siblings were running freely or watching - he truly had a passion for me, every inch of his body was thrown towards me, giving a most pleasurable kiss.

But, this time... There were more sparks that erupted my body than the kisses Josh gave me... Time to time it would be the other way round - was fate trying to deceive me for any bad things that I've done in the past?

That I wasn't sure how to answer...

"Lucas... I -"

"You're unaware of your feelings right now, pregnancy hormones are effecting your overall ability to function correctly" Lucas commented placing a delicate kiss on my forehead. "Just you know, ill be right here if you need" he adds lacing his fingers with mine and guiding me to his kitchen.

Tell me now, isn't it perfect when you have someone who actually knows how to make lean and mouth watering pancakes. Lucas was covered in pancake ingredients that made him look more adorable than he should, his chest has random splats of flour that stuck to his tone abs. Whilst he was in a mess, I sat there enjoying a long waited Lucas creation.

"This is ... Ahh" I commented almost lost in paradise with my pancake eating and craving.

"Mouth watering?" Lucas asked with a grin as I nodded in response. "You just look too adorable when you eat pancakes" he adds shaking his head whilst clearing up his mess.

Whilst he was at it complimenting every ingredient he used, of course being thankful for making me love his pancakes and to make me laugh - my phone vibrated a couple times with the screen lighting every up every second it vibrates.

Joshua <3 :- (5 minutes ago)

Abby, look I can explain everything on what you saw and heard... Just please come back.

Not a chance Josh, I'm not coming back that easily - even though I did miss the presence you gave me when I needed it. I missed the random grunts at the games you play on the Xbox to let out pure defeat.

Joshua <3 :- (1 minute ago)

Abby, where are you? Your mum said you aren't home when I went to check on you.

Shut up Josh, stop messaging me! You're not getting any replies back - it's not like you care a single bit about me... Krystal deserves you more than I do - even though she's not carry babies that need a fatherly figure.

Joshua <3 :- (30 seconds ago)

Please answer, I'm worried sick... I love you and I mean it - I wasn't thinking, I know I hurt your feelings but please answer :( x

Joshua <3 :- (30 seconds ago)

You mean the world to me, you're the best thing that's happened since you arrived here. I'll change for you and our kids... Just please Abby... I love you.

Do I have to? Does Abby really ignore someone? ... No she doesn't, I grew up in the care of mum and was taught to be forgiving and kind to those who need it.

"Who is vibrating your phone down? It's starting to get me worried" Lucas asked leaning on to the countertop.

"Josh, I'll answer him in a second, he's worried - I'll say I need time alone to think things through and I'll go back when I need to" i answered typing back to Josh.

Joshua <3 :- ( 2 minutes ago)

Oh thank goodness you're still alive! I wouldn't know what I would do with myself if you were to be gone... I'll accept another three days away from me to think about what you feel - but I love you and I'll do everything to keep you on your feet x

Joshua <3 :- (30 seconds later)

I'll explain everything, just know that Krystal is the criminal here..

"So?" Lucas asked a raised eyebrow smelling fresh and clean from his cooking earlier.

"He said he'll give me three days to think about it all over and he'll be right over to get me whenever I feel like going back" I replied hugging a cushion tightly to my chest.

What have I gotten myself into? Babies are due any time now and my life is twisting and turning at every possible point.

"I love you Abby" Lucas comments at random. "I really do, ill keep saying it" he adds looking me in the eyes.

Every time he's said that since I've been awake, it would send me back to where I heard every single thing he said to me. Every moment we spent together through the time I've been here, was something that was memorable - the places he took me and the things he told me were the things I loved about him.