Chapter Twenty-Five:-

Where was Josh taking me? I have no clue, but the journey to wherever he was taking me was semi enjoyable... He had a singing voice of an angel - now I understand why he never really wanted to show the real him.

"Can you please tell me where we're going?" I whined shuffling a little to my right to face Josh who was driving.

No response...just a smirk hinging at the corner of his mouth - boy I did miss his signature smirks... The more he had smirked or smiled, I felt that it was contagious. As I... Began to smile more often when around him.

I remember the days where I'd just flip him off and walk away, It was as if I just moved here yesterday, but in real life - I've given him a chance and I'm carrying his kids.

"Oh come on!" I moaned a little, anytime now... Pregnancy hormones will kick in and I'll literally be the grumpiest person yet.

"Nope" He replied empathising on the popping of the p sound and returning back to his smirking.

Lucas had told me earlier to be careful in case of something... Who knows what he was talking about - but he was most certainly in a competition of some kind with Josh.  If fate asked me to choose one... I couldn't cause they're both great people that I love with all my heart.

But jealousy wasn't the answer for neither of them to be honest - Lucas had planned to stay the night at mums with me to make sure I was okay. He was caring indeed - someone that I dearly asked for a while back.

"Close your eyes and wait here" Josh muttered quietly with a quick cheeky smile.

As I felt the car turn at a corner, I was bound to know where he was taking me - I feel it in my bones. It was the place Lucas and I hiked to every week and the place mum took me whenever I needed a cool down.

"Alright, keep those eyes closed but let me help you get out" Josh spoke up wrapping an arm tightly around my waist and pulling me out being cautious of my bump.

When did get get out the car? No clue... He was sneaky, snarky and just unique in his own way that made me like him.

"I have a feeling I know where we're going" I said after a while of silence when we came to a pause.

The smell of my favourite home made meal of Josh's... Lasagne with a side of nacho cheese lingered in the air - teasing my tastebuds and my cravings to eat again.

With an ease, I opened my eyes to see white fairly lights aligning every inch of the trees and rocks around me - the view of the city lights glowing in the blanket of darkness complimented the scene well. Hours went by of serene thoughts and conversing about the future with Josh went by and me being asleep on the journey back home.

Everything was perfect, he told me that he knew what he did was wrong - and it more than willing to wait for me to make a choice between the both of them... Which I clearly won't choose one at this rate.

"Goodnight babe" Josh muttered placing a delicate kiss on the top of my head as he walked me to my front door. "I had a great night, please come back home soon...I'm getting lonely" he adds placing his hand on both sides of my cheeks and leaves.

Once I feel comfortable with my current state of mind and I will. Right now, the comfort of my mums presence is all I need to help me to deal with the situation. But right now, I tired and I needed to roll into the soothing comfort of my bed.

"You look exhausted.. I'm hoping Josh didnt fatten you up" Lucas teased scaring the life out of me when I walked into my room at mums switching the light on.

"Oh my gosh!" I screeched quietly clutching my chest and regaining my normal heart rate.

"Sorry" Lucas replied with a stifled laugh, "would've slept in the guess room but your mum says she working on something in there" he adds with a cheeky smile that I adored.