Chapter Nineteen:-

Josh:-

I was finally going to ask her, it was about time i would bust this question out before anything else terrible happens between us. My sister kept bugging me over the past few months about when i was going to ask Abby, she knew it wasn't the right time or even if we were the right age ... but i'm taking that in consideration now that i have gained a lot of money from mum's death.. I knew she wanted me to be happy and with someone that i loved and Abby was the one.

"Abby.. Will you.." I said stuttering for words breathing as calmly as possible.

"Will I slap some sense into you? cause i won't mind doing that right now" She replied teasingly trying her best to get rid of this awkward tension that i was feeling.

"Nooo, but i'd like that in a few minutes" I replied normally feeling the nervousness burn away quickly.

This was it.. just breathe in and out calmly, everything will go down smoothly if you think positively. After waiting a few minutes in the awkward silence that slowly began the creep on, i got down on one knee in front off Abby to see her face flush bright pink and streams of light tears flowing out her eyes. From here, thoughts began to flow in my mind that she was probably doing to agree.

"Abby, will you take the honor of being my wife?" I said trembling hoping for the answer to be positive.

"Yes" She replied after a while of sniffling and adding a hint of happiness in her voice.

"Now you can slap sense into me" I joked getting up slipping the diamond ring that mum had as her engagement rings years back.

Nothing could be better than this moment, i couldn't replace her for anyone - never mind my past overcoming my mind every time i think of myself being a father of twins. I'm thankful for her taking me in after all i have done to her... I knew she was the one due to the way she accepts me back after so many apologies, she just gives me those vibes that i never really get with anyone else that i have previously been with. I wasn't going to tell her of my past relationship with Krystal or even the truth of why i went mental kissing Krystal at that party a couple months back.

Neither was i going to let Lucas get away with the fact of him having the possible chances of getting Abby and my kids.  I will threaten him if he dares say a word about the truth of what i did at that party. He knew the next day why i did that, he never stopped bugging me when Abby wasn't around and in classes we had together. Abby was the first REAL relationship, i won't let anything go down with what happened in the past. I wasn't going to lose her in any way. Abby isn't just a girl i fell in love with or the mother of my kids...she indeed was my inciting incident.

"So when can we tell friends and family" I asked feeling weak from below upwards.

"How about now?" She replied with a questioning look making me smirk a little. "I'll take as a yes then" she added happily poking my cheek and skipping away. I'm pretty surprised she can still skip whilst carrying double the weight of a single baby.

"How are you skipping?" I yelled after her walking miles behind her.

"Come on! pick up the paste!" she yelled back as hair began to blow in the sunsets wind.

Right now, i could imagine what my boys will look like. Baby A (Brayden) will probably grow up with Abby's eyes, mouth, ears and nose whilst everything else was me ... then Baby B (Grayson) will probably be the other way to the way i described Brayden, but in general won't they look the same in a way.

"I was wondering what eye colours our boys will have" I spoke whilst walking with Abby hand in hand

"Well, it's either Hazel type grey or sapphire green... I believe the boys will have the green eyes due it being dominant in a way" she replied

"Hair?" I asked

"Probably light brown with a few specs of dark blonde" she answers "then again it could be a mixture of ours"

That was it, we spent most of our time on beach talking about our future as we were soon to be getting married, she could finally full on take my surname now. We were happy, i was too - as long as Lucas doesn't his oversized gob of his, my life was pretty much on its tracks. I can't wait to greet the two little boys in less than a month and 3 weeks to go.

"Has anyone told you that you're my inciting incident?" I spoke opening the passenger door for Abby.

"Yes, i've heard it like a million times and thank you" she replied getting in with the most care in the world, couldn't blame her for having the biggest bump i  have seen in all my years yet.

"That probably wont be the last time you hear it" I teased closing the door after she was in and got in the drivers side.

"It's going to take some time to get used to your surname, but i'll get around eventually" she said smiling at me. "I was thinking about baby B's name.. Grayson seems like a play on lines.. how about Kayden?" Abby bursts out

"I don't see why not?" I replied with a smile.

Abby's smile was one of the things i mostly enjoyed, it was one of the things that could only make me all shy and tingly inside. It was like the feeling i had the other day playing video games non-stop as Abby watched from between my lap learning ways to eliminate me in a way.

When searching for any twins a long our family line, i discovered more about her father ... he had 7 of his own kids - he must have had one heck of a crazy time when he was a lot younger than he is now, but for sure Abby was the oldest and the first girl... but i also discovered that there was a gaming history running down by blood and Abby got that.