Chapter Four:-

Josh:-

I couldn't stop my temptation, I had to get her attention. So, I began kicking the heels of her stool. One thing I didn't get was why was she ignoring me? The day she walked into my life, was the day I wanted her to be mine and only mine, but I guess i'm going to have to earn her the hard way. First, Lucas needs to get off her case and leave her alone so I could make my move.

"Hey Abby" I whispered still kicking her chair.

As usual, she ignored me and continued working, if it was Lucas telling her not to listen to me, he's doing a pretty good job.. but not for long.

"Hey, look at me" I said throwing a pencil at her shoulder.

She seemed really pissed off when she turned around to hand the pencil back to me. In which also caused the girls around her to despise her reaction towards it.

"What?" she hissed

"Oh nothing" I said smirking.

"You little brat" She said getting annoyed and turning back to her work

I just sat there for the rest of the science lesson staring at her, well... the back of her but everything about her to me was extravagant. I had no idea what thought or thing was pulling me towards her. It felt good annoying her.

"Can you stop that!" she yelled quietly still looking at her book but I just laughed and continued to kick away. "I swear to God Josh, you do that one more time i will find a way to hurt your precious little face!" she yelled for real this time and everyone heard with exaggerated gasps.

"Is there a problem Miss Green?" Mr Tate asked her as she looked back at me as I shrugged.

"Nothing" she muttered and got back to work.

"Mr Fitzgarland, I assume it's got to do with you" Mr Tate said instantly looking at my direction.

"Why do you assume so?" I mimicked his posh accent and copying his movement but in my seat.

"I have had just about it with you Josh, could you please start educating yourself" Mr Tate spoke for a long period of time about how I wasn't progressing in his classes but all I could do was stare at Abby - she was magnificent with an glow around her.

"Do you know what Josh?" Abby said turning around catching me looking at her and shaking it off.

"What?" I replied smiling.

"Get yourself a tutor" she adds looking down at my paper. "plus your answers wrong... it's Mitosis"

"Someone's a smart ass" I replied once more with a smug smile.

"Shut up" she spat and turned back around.

Hmm, did she say tutor? If so... I think I've got a plan, all I have to do is wait out until the lesson was finished and do my thing on Mr Tate's computer. A little bit of this and that will pretty much send a letter to her house saying she's tutoring me. Wow, that's the best thing I thought of this week.

"That's it for today class you may leave" Mr Tate said walking over to the door as I played out a little of revision time and tried to not get noticed. "Josh, you may leave"

"Nah, it's cool Sir, I'll stay here and revise don't want to be bothered while these words flow to my brain" I replied tapping my head but still fake reading.

"I'm not stupid Josh, i know what your trying to do son" Mr Tate responded "Just don't touch my stuff while i'm out for lunch, you understand?" he added

"Yes ma'am" I teased and continued what i was doing.

Long after Mr Tate was gone, i made a dash for it towards his computer and began to log in to his email. Everyone know's his password, i mean come on the man has it on the side of his computer.. who does that even? does he know the world he lives in? It didn't take me long to find the Abby's details.