Chapter Seven:-

Abby:-

After Lucas said that about Josh's clothes that i picked out for him, i didn't know whether i should be feeling offended or going along with his jokey vibe, which didn't seem all that funny really. I thought that would look great on Josh, i'm 100% sure everyone else agrees - cause right now, i see Josh being looked at with a fascinated look.

Instead of wearing his usual scruffy boots, black ripped jeans at the knees, grey hoodie and a leather biker jacket - he wore a checkered button up top, a grey vest on the inside, blue ripped jeans and the Timberlands i saw way at the back of his closet.

"I spent an hour of my life in his closet looking for that outfit for today.. and you say it's like its a throw up" I said harshly

"You chose that outfit?" Lucas asked raising his eyebrows

"Yes.." i replied quietly under my breath.

"I'm not going to lie, that outfit you chose for him would be something i would wear" he adds scratching the back of his head.

"Ooh, so you'd wear throw up?" I asked seeming a little too annoyed with him

"No.. That would be discusting - by throw up ... i meant i'd never seen him wear something like that.. i mean for a guy like him" he answers.

"Just because he's a Bad Boy doesn't mean he always dresses like a guy who was from a biker gang" I said bluntly.

"Why are you getting so offended?" he asks grabbing hold of my arm as i stormed away.

"I'm not getting offended!" i yelled "You can't just- "

"I can't what? have my own opinion?!" He yells back

"Do you know what.. just leave me alone" I shout at him and walk away as quickly as possible across the football field.

Josh:-

I didn't know what was wrong with me today, i couldn't stop thinking about Abby. Everywhere i looked and went, i would see her standing before me smiling directly at me... though she barely smiles at me - cause she hates my guts for some reason.

"Ah, Mr.Fitzgarland" Mr Tate said as i walked through the door "You're early for once!" he adds excitedly.

"Oh don't get your panties in a twist" I hissed walking to the back of the class to my seat.

As i reached the back of the class i stop at Abby's desk. She looks at me with this look that clearly says 'What do you want?' .. of course i don't answer and give the usual shrug that annoys her the most. That's the one thing i love'd about her, she doesn't question me at all like the other girls would.. her response will be a simple glare and she gets back to work.

"Mr Fitzgarland.. are you going to do any work besides staring at Abby?" Mr Tate asks as the whole class turns their attention to me.

"Can you not?" Abby says turning around in her seat.

"No, i won't stop looking at you and Sir.. you have no right to tell me what to do" I replied crossing my arms over my chest. "You know i despise you
and your subject right?" i add with a taste of bitterness.

"Oh really?" Mr Tate questions putting down the text book i didn't even know he had in his hands

"Pretty much yeah - science doesn't tell us anything apart from how the world is created from old star dust and how plants photosynthesis to feed the living mammals" I replied

"Did you get hit in the head with a text book or what?" Abby said turning around in her seat "Or is it that new style of yours making you smart?"

"Don't tease" I answered with a smirk across my face

"Stop that" she says

"Nope"

"You want a slap?" She asks seriously

"It would be a pleasure to be slapped by you princess" I replied leaning forwards and tapping my cheek for her to slap.. but she doesn't, all she does it laugh and shake her head.

"Don't wanna lose your bad reputation to the girl Josh" a boy from our class said

I've never seen him before, but he sounds like one of those people who hang around with Lucas during Break and Lunch. He was the same height as Abby but quiet a sloucher but was definitely into music, it was obvious he was cause he had a headset around his neck.

"Robert.. What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Abby says looking in the direction of the boy.

"Basically, he's wasting his time trying to get your attention.. we all know here that your tough to break" Robert replies shrugging

"How am i wasting my time?" I ask

"The more you spend your time trying to get Abby, your reputation of this Bad Boy ego is dropping - i mean you came in early" he replies looking in my direction

"At least i don't spend my time trying to look like an exact copy of Neymar, i mean no one in this world needs another plastic copy" I add as everyone just snickered.

"That's just over board Josh, he's not plastic he never was and never will be - doesn't it occur to you that he's more real about who he is?" Abby said defending Robert "Do you ever think of others but yourself this stupid reputation of yours?" she adds

Then it hits me, the first person in my life who has ever managed to shut me down from thinking of myself none stop. I didn't know how i was going to answer back, it was pretty much embarrassing at this point now cause everyone was now laughing at her comment towards me.

"A reputation is not something that you should think of before anyone else.. it makes you a cold hearted ass" She adds closing her text book after everyone was out the class and it was just us.

"My reputation in this neighbourhood means the world to me" i spat

"Yeah, when you want to sleep with a bunch of girls and come in school late just because you can" she replies almost instantly but she was angry "You know.. i was going to admit to you later that i was falling for you - but what just happened changed it all" she adds walking out the room. "Your just another soul-less jag" She shouts as she walks out to the corridors.

"I'm not soul-less... i'm just different to who you expect or want me to be" I mutter stuffing my books into my bag and walking out almost quietly enough not to be noticed by bystanders near their lockers.