Chapter Seventeen:-

Abby:-

I swore not to tell Josh about what happened between me and Lucas whilst he was out for a jog, I thought it would be kind if i kept what happened between us, just between us. Since the kiss, i never saw him again that day or the next day either. I knew I shouldn't have slapped him for doing that, but he knew he was wrong to do that now me and Josh are on good terms again. I didn't want Josh to betray me again with his bad boy ways, i know it would hurt him more as i didn't respond to Lucas how i should have responded.

"Babe, you okay?" Josh asks looking up at me with his luminous green eyes glimmering in the fading sunlight.

"Yeah.." I mumbled twisting spaghetti around my fork without realizing i was playing with my food.

"You're playing with your food" He replied concerned learning over the kitchen counter. "Are you have the mood swing's cause of the boys?" He asked seeming a little more worried this time round. His eyes slowly trained down to my stomach that was getting larger and harder by each day.

"To be honest, No clue" I muttered still playing with my food, of course i had to lie at this stage - there was no way i was going to admit the truth to him or even forget what he's done to me a couple months back.

"Please don't tell me you're thinking about it.." He muttered bummed out.

"I'm done with dinner" I state pouring the spaghetti into the bin and sticking the plate and fork in the dishwasher and storming out the kitchen.

I heard Josh give in with his food and put it to one side whilst i quietly made my way up the spiral stairs. Slowly, his footsteps began to get progressively louder, meaning that he was closing in on me. Right now, i didn't need his beckoning this time, i wasn't going to listen to him - like when he doesn't listen to anyone else but himself or me on occasions. What was Lucas doing to me? Was i falling for another person other than Josh this time round? He hasn't bothered answering worried my messages or my calls since the kiss.

"Abby, what's wrong?" Josh spoke grabbing my arm preventing myself from heading into our room and locking myself in.

"Nothing.." I replied bluntly.

"Don't lie to me Abs" he hisses.

"What has this got to do with you? It's my life! I can do what i want, think whatever i want ... I have rights Josh!" I spat yanking my arm from his grip and making a quick one for our room and locking it before he could stick his foot between the door and the door-frame.

At this moment of time, i didn't want any other human contact. Neither did i want to answer the call from mum, i assume it was another trip she was going on and she wanted me to check on her house every so often to make sure it's still intact while she was away. I began crying streams of everlasting tears moments later sitting with my back against the door, my head in between my knees - How could my life change this drastically? Boy's here are more obsessive with girls than boy's in the UK, I still wasn't used to it after being here a year.

"Are you crazy man!" Josh yelled from downstairs "I trusted you not to touch her!" he yells again, who knew who he was talking to but i wasn't going to bother checking who he was shouting at, i pretty much made it clear i didn't want to talk to anyone right now.

"People change" another voice said, sounding familiar.

"Oh really! So what made you change your mind about my girl?" Josh spat louder this time making my instantly shoot up and unlock the door to see who he was bickering at, but as soon as i saw who he was yelling at i hid behind a wall.

"You haven't got a clue about her do you! Not even her favorite color" Lucas yelled in an angered manner.

"She likes cream and lime green specifically that green" Josh replies taking calm breaths whilst pointing the calmed tone painted walls in the gaming room, i think he was sensing i was watching him now, he knew I loved the colour in there.