Chapter Eighteen:-

Abby:-

Ever since the day i had found out that Lucas had been smoking for almost a year, i took it in consideration in taking him to a therapist every so often to make sure he doesn't keep on destroying his health. I knew he hated doing these type of things, but it was his only hope to quit the habit and start talking to people about how he really feels. It wasn't fair that he was still living in fear of telling people what he thinks and then to be discriminated. Lucas was a human and he had the rights to have a say in this world just like everyone else does.

Today was the tenth time Lucas went to visit his therapist, but this time round he had to go alone... i was having troubles functioning right after getting out of bed, i was all over the place and vomiting non-stop... it was whether what i was eating or it's just the babies trying to warn me about something. I was excited and sad that it was coming to an end of being pregnant but the thought of things i can start doing again after the boys are born.

"You feeling any better?" Josh asked peeking his head through the bedroom door.

"It feels like a hangover" I replied moaning with tiredness and sick wanting to come up.

"I feel so bad not knowing what i could do to help" He says sighing.

"Don't feel bad, you're doing great with checking on me every so often" I mumbled running my fingers through my long hazel hair sitting up in bed. "Could you check how many months left on the calendar for me please" I added yawning between words.

It took a while for Josh to check how many months were left, we never really paid any attention to the calendar on the desk, meaning that we never bothered flipping the page or ripping it off to the right month. Let's just hope i can begin doing the stuff i used to do before i was carrying around at least 6 pounds in my stomach.

"You're almost at that stage where the boy's will pop out" Josh assumes "One month or less to go" he adds running his fingers through his hair.

"Can you believe there will be two of them?" I said still amazed by the fact that there will be two little ones soon to be in our hands and a year hopefully running around willy nilly.

"It's crazy - i still don't understand how there's two of them" he replies sitting down besides me. "I mean we've both looked into our family tree and there aren't any signs of twins until now" he adds

"Well, let me say your little sperms are just as wild as you are" I said teasingly.

"You can't say much for yourself, your eggs wanted my sperms" He replied laughing.

Time was closing in fast, as soon as you know it, i will be in a hospital room or something screaming the life out of myself trying to deliver two babies on the same day ... hopefully.

Josh was up to something over the past few days, he wouldn't even let me go into the study room to catch up on the work i have missed in school and had Josh bring the papers home for me. Being a senior in school now was hard work, not to mention the amount of papers that keep on piling up until it hits the ceiling, Josh's pile ended up covering the entire floor of the study room and mine sat there with four to six papers left to finish... let's say i was the only one in this house who cared about the future.

~Two hours later~

I was currently experiencing some excruciating pain coming from my lower back-side and it was hurting a lot. It was hurting so bad i couldn't even walk to the bathroom myself. At times i wished being pregnant could have been the easier thing in life for women, besides having monthly duties that kill your stomach and turning it into thousands of knots with such an ease!

"Joshua!!" I yelled in fear of me loosing my life possibly.

"Abby!" Josh yelled back running over to me, "What in the world happened?" he asked helping me onto my feet but keeping an arm around my waist to keep me up straight and breaking every bone in my back.

"I was going to have a bath but then this burning sensation began to run through my body and i could barely walk" I mumbled still in pretty much more than before even with support.

"Do you need help with bathing yourself? i mean now that you're less able to move around now?" Josh asks picking me up bridal style before i could answer his question.

"Well it's too late to even answer now, i know what you want to see anyway" I said teasingly.

As soon as Josh sat me down on the closed toilet seat he began to run the bath water, it comes to mind when thinking about the things he does for me now and never did for me before anything happened between us. At this moment in time, i'm still very surprised that a bad boy like him is willing to say with a girl who he had gotten pregnant but doesn't have the courage to tell her what he's doing.

"Abby.." Josh mumbled.

"What?" I asked looking up at him as he slowly but surely began to pull my shirt off and help into the bath tub.

"After we're done in here .. i want to ask you a very desperate and important question and i'll take you to the beach like you've asked for" he replies quietly looking deeply into my eyes.

Was he finally going to tell me what he was doing all this time or is he going to be a werido like always and have something in there to scare the living day light out of me. I wasn't the one to be frightened for joke, because if someone scared me just for a joke.. i will literally never talk to them.

"What is it that you so desperately need to tell me Josh?" I asked learning into he side for support standing up, i was getting there and the pain was slowly fading away after that calm and relaxing bath.

"Abby ... will you .."